How do you know if provinces have certain buildings?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some prrvinces have "coins" above them to make it visible that they have buildings like Industries or Air Bases. But I've seen that a lot of provinces but yours have some buildings but don't show them in the map, making your click them to see this info, so don't trust the "coins"...

To see the level of the upgrades, just put a spy in the city.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

Some prrvinces have "coins" above them to make it visible that they have buildings like Industries or Air Bases. But I've seen that a lot of provinces but yours have some buildings but don't show them in the map, making your click them to see this info, so don't trust the "coins"...

The coins also stack on multiple levelled buildings, but only if you already know the level. For example a pile of 3 coins with an anchor on top face is a level 3 naval base.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kalantigos wrote:

Wilhelm von Roos wrote:

Some prrvinces have "coins" above them to make it visible that they have buildings like Industries or Air Bases. But I've seen that a lot of provinces but yours have some buildings but don't show them in the map, making your click them to see this info, so don't trust the "coins"...

The coins also stack on multiple levelled buildings, but only if you already know the level. For example a pile of 3 coins with an anchor on top face is a level 3 naval base.
      Oh, yes, but it's impossible for my eyes to see that, click in the province is easier :p
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.