Ideas of new updates and criticism

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ideas of new updates and criticism

Criticism

Okay so with the Army bar update, i have experienced nothing but problems since the update, when i click on the market or province list etc my game freezes i have to close and reopen the game, i don't hate the update i don't care for the update and i doubt that anyone asked for the update and my second problem is that i don't know what the army bar looked like before the update, you know why?... because i don't care and most other people don't either, it has never occurred to me that hey you know what would be a great idea is if we upgrade the visuals of the army bar rather than make an update to improve the quality of the game like make the tiny nations more playable, adding lakes rivers and more cities, fixing the border between Germany and France and fixing the border between the Soviet Union and Iran, making Canada the second largest nation like it's supposed to be, adding an annexation feature to improve rp and improve the production of resources conquered from enemies and fixing the world map by taking the North and South and stretch it out a bit because it looks like someone squashed it down a bit... and so on.

Ideas for knew updates

So i have a new idea that was mentioned in my criticism and it is about adding cities to making smaller nations like Estonia, Communist China, Latvia, Denmark, Norway etc playable in the all in event and cities for all in general and for the 1939 Historical map make a few little nations like the Baltic states Norway basically all the little nation that was involved in ww2 give them more cities and make them playable but for the big nations like USA USSR UK France Germany Japan basically all the powers don't have enough cities like look at the Soviet Union they have 24 cities in total 16 in Europe and 8 threw out all of Asia and that is really low and same with Germany, Germany has 8 cities Czeck and Austria have 1 each like make and update where Austria has like 5 cities and Germany has like 26 and give the Soviets like 50 or 60, i'm gonna give you some names o f these cities

Germany
      • Konigsberg
      • Freiburg
      • Erfurt
      • Dresden
      • Chemnitz
      • Lubeck
      • River to Bremen
      • Kiel
      • Breslau
      • Wurzburg
      • Leipzig
      • Kassel
      • Saarbrucken
      • Dortmund
      • Munster
      • Schwerin
      • Swinemunde
      • Koszalin
      • River to Stettin
      • Rework Hamburg so it has a river
      Austria
      • Graz
      • Salzburg
      • Innsbruck
      • Linz
      Denmark
      • Aarhus
      • Odense
      • Aalborg
      • Esbjerg

Something like this it would great if we can have a update that gives us more cities, tell me what you think and sorry for the horrible grammar.