Returning to Call of War after a 2 year hiatus - where to start

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Returning to Call of War after a 2 year hiatus - where to start

Hello All,

The last time I played was September 2018. A few times since then I had hoped to play, but each time it turned out I did not have the time I had hoped to dedicate to the game.

I'm finally at the point where I am forcing myself to step back from work, breathe, and enjoy some quality War time.

The problem is that there have been sooooo many updates ( which are all really fantastic, and pretty awesome that so much work has gone into this game ) but I'm not really sure where to start. I've read through all of the Updates, Release and Patch Notes, as well as miscellaneous communications. All of which make me feel like I am a complete newbie again.

I can't decide if I should start with the 22 player Clash of Nations map, go for the tutorial, try one of the 1.5 maps, or just close my eyes and randomly pick one.

Anyone have any suggestions? Do the updates over the last 2 years really null and void everything I learned prior to that? Are there any recommended guides that go over the most recent features?

Thanks!

Jim
    • Definitely read this:

forum.callofwar.com/?custom-page/&id=36

Afterwards, you may want to read a guide on paratroopers if you haven’t already, and other guides on 1.5. If you have any questions, just ask in the forums. People will answer pretty quickly.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • vlf4230 wrote:

Hello All,

The last time I played was September 2018. A few times since then I had hoped to play, but each time it turned out I did not have the time I had hoped to dedicate to the game.

I'm finally at the point where I am forcing myself to step back from work, breathe, and enjoy some quality War time.

The problem is that there have been sooooo many updates ( which are all really fantastic, and pretty awesome that so much work has gone into this game ) but I'm not really sure where to start. I've read through all of the Updates, Release and Patch Notes, as well as miscellaneous communications. All of which make me feel like I am a complete newbie again.

I can't decide if I should start with the 22 player Clash of Nations map, go for the tutorial, try one of the 1.5 maps, or just close my eyes and randomly pick one.

Anyone have any suggestions? Do the updates over the last 2 years really null and void everything I learned prior to that? Are there any recommended guides that go over the most recent features?

Thanks!

Jim
      a nice tip for u:
      1. Don’t spam infantry.
      2. Try reading my tips page. I stopped posting there quite a Long time ago sadly. But still effective in combat.
      3. Don’t join 100p maps till u mastered 10p/22p maps plz
      hi