A little Surprise

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well the difference to how it was between wasn't that big.... The only difference really were that a new thread was worth two points.

Howver, I suspect that the points in their entity have been bugged or desynchronized, because for some users there have been great discrepancies between their posts and ranks or posts and points.

Generally these things should be updated and refreshed frequently - there are also inactive and deleted posts, etc. - which apparently has not been done for a long time. :) I will be looking into these things to make sure it keeps all up to date and correct.

As for the loss of points, it is unfortunate but there are plenty of chances to get there and maybe we can work out something so that the ranks actually come with a Little bonus.... I am already thinking about some stuff, but for now I won't tell more.
      Saludos Cordiales, / Liebe Grüße, / Sincerely,

-= BenjB =-
    • About some bonus for ranks, how do you think about something like that:

* Signature Improvements (No signature for beginners, with option to earn more signature space and bigger size)
      * Avatar improvements (Same as above)
      * Message Improvements (More message space, mor conversations, etc.)
      * Profile Improvements (Thinks like longer about me messages, HTML or bbcode in signatures, etc.)
      * Private Fórum for the General Staff (A private, hidden fórum for those who make it General or above)

Something like that.... if you have any ideas or additions, please let me know.

-= BenjB =-
    • Hmm i like the rewards a lot, maybe we could try to push for a private forum section for the Forum Army. I would sell my kidney for that and tell all Dave's dirty secrets. Muhahaha

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • Ellio_98 wrote:

Hmm i like the rewards a lot, maybe we could try to push for a private forum section for the Forum Army. I would sell my kidney for that and tell all Dave's dirty secrets. Muhahaha
      Actually, I have been thinking about that... :P Myself...
      I have however ran into some issues with it, which made it impossible to go further...

The fórums should be supposed to allow public user groups, which are managed by an appointed user, who can invite and accept members and as well appoint a new group leader (or it could be several). However, the function does not seem to be available here... and it goes without saying, that it would be unfeasonable workload, to have bytro staff and admins maintain such a group. :)

-= BenjB =-
    • Aww, oh well then guess we have to continue with our, mostly kept together by the power of Bacon and duck tape, chat system. Anyway Dave's secrets are for sale if anyone is interested, buy one get one free this friday only :D

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • BenjB wrote:

About some bonus for ranks, how do you think about something like that:

* Signature Improvements (No signature for beginners, with option to earn more signature space and bigger size)
      * Profile Improvements (Thinks like longer about me messages, HTML or bbcode in signatures, etc.)
      * Private Fórum for the General Staff (A private, hidden fórum for those who make it General or above)

Well, to be honest, I don't like it that much. It would mean the forum loses its essence.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

BenjB wrote:

About some bonus for ranks, how do you think about something like that:

Well, to be honest, I don't like it that much. It would mean the forum loses its essence.
      I think, of those options, only the last one should be something governed through points.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War