Cruiser flotilla taking no hit point damage from my battleships

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cruiser flotilla taking no hit point damage from my battleships

In CoW 1.5, an enemy cruiser flotilla is taking no hit point damage from my battleships, like it is invulnerable to my fire.

I know this because the enemy cruiser flotilla is anchored in the North Sea near Amsterdam, in a bay and my battleships are bombarding the cruiser flotilla across Den Helder.

The cruiser flotilla is within range of my battleship guns but the cruisers can't return fire because my battleships are out of range of the cruisers guns.

In this position of military advantage I should be able to wipe the cruisers out, but I can't even take one hit point off them.

This situation is happening right now - in [EVENT] Rush for Europe 1.5.

UPDATE

The cruiser suddenly disappeared.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Supreme Allied Condista ().

• In your screenshot you may see the spy icon (head in hat) right near the cruisers. Means: 1) they could run away before battleships came, and you don't know where. 2) you already destroyed them and as BSs can't see at this range - of course there was no update of cruiser's HP status. Check newspaper.
    • Interesting Situation. Well,what could have happened was that while your BattleShips were attacking the Cruiser Flotilla is, The Game could Have been broken during this specific Moment or The Army Bar (Since its Fairly New) Was frozen showing The Flotillas previous stats. So, most likely what happened was the Army Bar's Stats were incorrect/Frozen but That Flotilla was still receiving damage So when You came back most likely your battle ships defeated it.
      Master Sergeant ~ Waronthemoon
    • Supreme Allied Condista wrote:

In CoW 1.5, an enemy cruiser flotilla is taking no hit point damage from my battleships, like it is invulnerable to my fire.

I know this because the enemy cruiser flotilla is anchored in the North Sea near Amsterdam, in a bay and my battleships are bombarding the cruiser flotilla across Den Helder.

The cruiser flotilla is within range of my battleship guns but the cruisers can't return fire because my battleships are out of range of the cruisers guns.

In this position of military advantage I should be able to wipe the cruisers out, but I can't even take one hit point off them.

This situation is happening right now - in [EVENT] Rush for Europe 1.5.

UPDATE

The cruiser suddenly disappeared.
      if the cruiser dissapeared then it probably was destroyed
    • ZILANT wrote:

In your screenshot you may see the spy icon (head in hat) right near the cruisers. Means: 1) they could run away before battleships came, and you don't know where. 2) you already destroyed them and as BSs can't see at this range - of course there was no update of cruiser's HP status. Check newspaper.
      Correct assessment. The army bar didnt update the hitpoint values because you were only seeing the espionage snapshot (can be triggered by spies or by airplanes), not the actual army. To see the actual hitpoints, you have to move a unit into vision range of the army again. Everything here worked as intended.

I think this is probably the most common reason for false-positive bug reports.