Can't Bytro just add..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Bytro just add..

... the option to sow crop on 'Plains' or create agriculture in order to make more food. Maybe even add options to drill for oil and rare.

But most importantly there need to be done something about food shortage on 100 player map. This can't continue like this. My food production is dropping and dropping more and more into the negative as I invade more lands.

Or just do the easy fix and adjust the balance. NOW!
    Sincerely, wildL
    EN Mod
    Report a problem

• Adm Togo wrote:

As much that there ideas and suggestions to resolve the food production imbalance, it feels like very little / nothing is been done about it.
    because ... there is nothing to be done about it, except starting to handle your country properly.

Except for my first 1 or 2 games, I have never-ever-ever-ever experienced food problems. And I guarantee you, I play the same maps in the very same game called Call of War.

Now, how is it possible that I do not ever have a food problem, but win maps constantly (see stats: losing some 10% of my conquered provinces) and you guys do have that problem?

There is NO food problem. Not even in the 100 player map.

The only problem there is, is your play-style and accompanying lacking country management!
  • Now to the complainers:

It is by now proven by many 'good' players, that there is NO FOOD PROBLEM

Now that you know this:
    a. read-up on the threads
    b. digest the information given by those that don't have food problems
    c. learn from that
    d. implement sound development policies for your country
  • This is so stupid, there ARE food issues.

The issue is that non-core with barracks or damaged barracks consume extra food than a province without barracks. The only way to get rid of this is to bomb the barracks away. NO it does not help to switch the barracks off, province will still consume 200,500 or 1000 extra food compared to a province without barracks and depending on barracks level, switching barracks off has no effect on this. Look in info on the province with barracks and compare to one without. (both noncore)

Food problems also depends on which country you play.

For instance Egypt has 1 double food province and two normal. Some countries only have one double or two normal making it MUCH more difficult.
    Sincerely, wildL
    EN Mod
    Report a problem

• Oh hi!

We're working on it, but we totally can't decide which sort of seeds we want to introduce - flowers? "Exotic herbs"? Or ... spinach, because it makes you big and strong? So hard to decide... if you could just feel my pain!

Also, should we introduce ponies or chicken coops first? Maybe we should make it poll on it. But then again, the struggle with the name: Call of Farmville? Call of Crops? Your guess is as good as mine.

TS.

(jk. We've REALLY been working on it.)
  • TwistedSister wrote:

Oh hi!

We're working on it, but we totally can't decide which sort of seeds we want to introduce - flowers? "Exotic herbs"? Or ... spinach, because it makes you big and strong? So hard to decide... if you could just feel my pain!

Also, should we introduce ponies or chicken coops first? Maybe we should make it poll on it. But then again, the struggle with the name: Call of Farmville? Call of Crops? Your guess is as good as mine.

TS.

(jk. We've REALLY been working on it.)
    I really hope you dont dumb this down just because people is incapable of managing their countries properly.
  • wildL wrote:

This is so stupid, there ARE food issues.

The issue is that non-core with barracks or damaged barracks consume extra food than a province without barracks. The only way to get rid of this is to bomb the barracks away. NO it does not help to switch the barracks off, province will still consume 200,500 or 1000 extra food compared to a province without barracks and depending on barracks level, switching barracks off has no effect on this. Look in info on the province with barracks and compare to one without. (both noncore)

Food problems also depends on which country you play.

For instance Egypt has 1 double food province and two normal. Some countries only have one double or two normal making it MUCH more difficult.
    WildL,

The (not) turning off of consumption by barracks or harbours is a different issue.

Further, even on the 100 player map, a number of players keeps the food problems well under control.
    Now, if they can, the rest can too. That is simple logic. It does require a lot of attention and input though ... on the 100 player map.
    And concerning the smaller maps, really, there absolutely is not even a shimmer of a problem, except that players don't accept to work on their food issues.

The food in the game is not the problem persé. The attitude towards it, is.