On improving your ever-sucking economy:
- Everybody suck in terms of rare mat and oil production. YOU WILL START WITH A HANDFUL OF RARE MATERIALS AND MONEY, SO BUILD AN IC WITHOUT HESITATION IN ONE OF YOUR OIL OR RARE PRODUCTION SITE.
- EXTREMIST BASES IN OPERATION SUPREMACY ARE LIKE PRODUCTION SITES IN COLD SNAP. Gather a decent number of forces and attack the bases, and you will be boosted seriously by the double production sites.( If you are philippines, YOU POOR THING! YOU WON'T HAVE ANY CORE OIL PRODUCTION SITES SO CONQUER FASCIST PHILIPPINES ASAP.)
- Buy a decent number of rare mat and oil from the market early on. Their unit price will increase pretty quickly over time.
- As some know, the blitz days aren't over yet. SO STRIKE HARD STRIKE FAST! Especially when you have hostile neighbours that is ALSO willing to improve economy.
- As for your Navy, choose either to destroyer spam or sub spam until you get a sound economy. Remember that your economy suck in oil and rare mat, destroyers and subs take less to build and research.
- Digging into the secret and air tech branch deep is not so recommended. Unless you are rich enough.
- Remember that there is only the sole winner in the map, so not all co-operations last long. Be prepared for a potential backstab.
- Don't be afraid or feel guilty to backstab others if you can.[b] In this political ball game, nobody owes anyone anything, unless your sole purpose is to help others win the game.[/b]
- Don't stand or sit still and do nothing! In a street fight, the one who does nothing will get punched quite hard. Attack AIs. Upgrade your units. Build buildings. GO INTO COMBAT! &! WIN THE GAME!