Uploading recorded games to youtube

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uploading recorded games to youtube

Are we players allowed to upload our games to youtube? Only for fun purposes not for profit or anything.

I just want to he guided, thank you!
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • Sharing your own content is permitted. For any images that include other players you will need their permission is my understanding.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Sharing your own content is permitted. For any images that include other players you will need their permission is my understanding.
      Thank you for your response. Maybe shading their names or to block their images should suffice? That includes username, coalition name and image?
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker