Pinned CoWmunity Stumping Point

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoWmunity Stumping Point

Greetings Generals,

For many of us we sit back and watch as our armies move to the rhythm of our war drums, attacking the enemy, while our Generals lead our forces giving us time not just to draw up battle-plans but to think about the finer things, the thought provoking questions that need to be answered.

With this being said, this forum area is designated to answer those questions, solve those issues and put these questions to bed.

:!: Notice: Please keep content inline with Forum rules and Terms of service
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Who would win? 26

The result is only visible to the participants.

Who would win in a fight between Captain America and Captain Marvel? Both have their own set strengths and skills but only one can truly win. Both have similar powers, both share the title "Captain" So who is more powerful? Please vote and share your opinions

Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • I Strongly believe that Captain America would have the upper hand. He Has a lot more experience, A veteran of war (Specifically The Second World Conflict of which this strategy game is based off of.) He has faced technology,beyond imagination,and Captain America also has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed and of course,was part of a new experiment purpose made to produce Super Soldiers that could turn the tide of war, and help the allies. Captain Marvel,however,is particularly new to the unique life of a super-hero (Not In comics, she has been in comics since the 60's, however Captain Marvel wasn't a female till' the late 70's,Comics don't exactly count because the general Population do not read them) She also has a smaller body,which makes her more agile which helps with escaping sticky situations and outrunning and having the upper hand in speed ( thanks to her rocket like flying),but compared to the large villains out there like Galactus and The Infamous Thanos, She stands no chance. Out of the 2, Captain America would have the highest chances in survival against Marvel Villains. No, I am NOT a Super Heroes/Comic Expert, I just like to do my research .