Ceasing an attack?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ceasing an attack?

So here i was, watching an enemy army aproaching to attack me. I set up a bunch of units so that i could defend and waited.

However, due to a short circuiting of my brain, i comanded my army to attack the enemy units.

Precisely 0,1 seconds later, i realized that it may not have been such a good idea, after all, the point of defending is, well, being on the defense obviously, since its more effective and efficient in most cases.

So, i tried commanding my units to stop the attack, but i could not get my units to stop, no matter what i have tried.

Is it not possible to stop an attack, or am i just missing something?
    • shamandan wrote:

So here i was, watching an enemy army aproaching to attack me. I set up a bunch of units so that i could defend and waited.

However, due to a short circuiting of my brain, i comanded my army to attack the enemy units.

Precisely 0,1 seconds later, i realized that it may not have been such a good idea, after all, the point of defending is, well, being on the defense obviously, since its more effective and efficient in most cases.

So, i tried commanding my units to stop the attack, but i could not get my units to stop, no matter what i have tried.

It is not possible to stop an attack. It's really dumb, but the only way for an attack to end is for one unit to die
      It was a good era as a Republic we landed. But then the Russian's land was narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Then the Red Army came like rags, and accompanied by a [sic] mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, and accompanied by a mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa
      -Untsakad, Politruk
    • shamandan wrote:

I am guessing that you are in 2 times speed which makes a distance hard to read as troops move 4 times as fast in the same direction. Luckily if you are being attacked (hopefully core for you) and you have slightly more troops, you should be good as only the first attack from them counts as defence for you if you didn't move and the rest are all attacks so it should just be an attack point or 2 difference depending on what unit and level.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader