Poland's Clear Victory turns out to be a Failure?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Poland's Clear Victory turns out to be a Failure?

In my Call of War Game, My nation is Poland. I neighbor Germany, Yesterday Germany Sent a division to attack me, I ultimately crushed it because it was only 1 division... So then I sent out a full fledged attack Consisting of more Than 30 Units, I sent an artillery division made up of 7 units against an Infantry Division made up of 4 in Konigsberg the area where Danzig seperates the province from Homeland Germany. The Infantry Division had been weakened by continuous Bombings as well as fighter plane attacks,Then I deployed my attacking Force, which was an Artillery division (For Knoigsberg there was alot more for Mainland Germany), Condition was Great, Ready to go. Then..I check Call of war a couple hours later...POOF Its gone. Konigsberg is still in enemy hands and a danger to Poland. How is this even possible? Is it possible I can fix this problem? There is no way That infantry division could have tooken on Poland's Mighty Artillery, Not Alone!
      "The Art of war is simple enough,Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can.Strike him as hard as you can,and keep moving on." -US Grant

"Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war."- Donald Trump

"Never look back,Instead look forward at the enemy you are about to shatter."- G0DOFWAR44
    • That actually sounds like it was the problem! I have captured the Province now and the Morale is at 25% So it is possible that I attacked,captured and lost the province due to revolt, Thanks Doc!
      "The Art of war is simple enough,Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can.Strike him as hard as you can,and keep moving on." -US Grant

"Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war."- Donald Trump

"Never look back,Instead look forward at the enemy you are about to shatter."- G0DOFWAR44
    • G0DOFWAR44 wrote:

That actually sounds like it was the problem! I have captured the Province now and the Morale is at 25% So it is possible that I attacked,captured and lost the province due to revolt, Thanks Doc!
      When you capture a province. Morale is always at 25%. The thing is...quite a lot of units are lost because of the revolt.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ah, Okay!