Dawn of the Patriot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dawn of the Patriot

Been playing for 26 days. Not loving the scenario.

At 24 days of fighting and defeating all the live players on the map, i was attacked by 6 AI enemy armies. At 26 days i am being swarmed by 10 AI armies.

There are three live players, we are all allied, and we are all being swarmed by militia and air defense unit AI.

A terrible end to the game- like a stephen king ending.

Also, it is a great hindrance to restore a territory back to an allied unit, especially an AI unit who is slow to build and attack. i cannot maintain operational reach without gaining territory or at the least the ability to build there.

This is the only scenario that i have not completely enjoyed and i will not play another round .
    • Thanks for the feedback. Actually the AI behaviour is not different in this map from other maps. There was a recent bugfix in AI behaviour though that led to a sudded increase of wars over night, which might have happened here. We already toned it down and released another fix to pevent too many AI armies from declaring war.
      Has nothing to do with this scenario in particular though so I hope you will try it out another time.
    • thanks for the update. also, id suggest that if a territory of an ally is taken by an enemy, then recovered, it belongs to the country that secures it. i've spent a lot of time repatriating a lot of territory that i cannot do anything with. i think they count in the final score?
    • J.5.0 wrote:

thanks for the update. also, id suggest that if a territory of an ally is taken by an enemy, then recovered, it belongs to the country that secures it. i've spent a lot of time repatriating a lot of territory that i cannot do anything with. i think they count in the final score?
      This is an intended feature that was long time requested in the past, that makes it easier to give back core territory to coalition allies without cumbersome workarounds, like temporarily declaring war to your allies so that they can capture the provinces. If you don't want your ally to get back his core territory to stay in the game, well then remove him from the coalition, then you will keep his former territory when you conquer it.

J.5.0 wrote:

also, can you end game 3366143 or give us the option to end? we're all getting overrun by ten armies
      Sadly no, sorry. The official policy is that we don't end game rounds manually. You either have to play them till the end or the remaining players can choose to retire the map, a button for that appears in the newspaper (only available if 3 players remain active).
    • Yikes...I would hate that to happen, defeating all non-allied Living players then....BOOM! Ai's come attacking from all corners!!! I hope that you defeat them!
      "The Art of war is simple enough,Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can.Strike him as hard as you can,and keep moving on." -US Grant

"Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war."- Donald Trump

"Never look back,Instead look forward at the enemy you are about to shatter."- G0DOFWAR44
    • Like this, but times ten armies. AD and AT units are swarming the battlefield. over and over. please make it stop. even the neutrals are attacking. feels really dumb and a waste of my time, but i dont want to let the bots just totally destroy my ratios.

Please enable the retire button on this game. it has not appeared and the AI is still overaggressive when we are waiting to move on and play real people.

day change in 1 hour
      Images
      • BS snap.PNG

538.6 kB, 584×550, viewed 3 times