Game admin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey,

I became the game admin of a game. I should be able to delete inactive players. I found the game admin button, and I see a list with al players with about 8 inactive players, but three is no option to delete them. Also saw that in system generated games u cannot delete the players. How to know my game is system generated? Can I check this?

Thanks in regard. :saint:
    • That ability to delete inactive players I heard is outdated and no longer applies or works on the New Call of war,Also I'm pretty sure All games are system Generated!
      "The Art of war is simple enough,Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can.Strike him as hard as you can,and keep moving on." -US Grant

"Sometimes by losing a battle, you find a new way to win the war."- Donald Trump

"Never look back,Instead look forward at the enemy you are about to shatter."- G0DOFWAR44
    • G0DOFWAR44 wrote:

That ability to delete inactive players I heard is outdated and no longer applies or works on the New Call of war,Also I'm pretty sure All games are system Generated!
      A game admin will be chosen even if it is a system generated game. The first game admin does not have power but if he goes inactive, the role will be given to someone else and that role will now have the power to remove inactive players. Unfortunately, it is useless after day 10.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • If there is no button to kick inactive players as the admin that is the indicator that it is not possible in your game.

In general, unless you created the game or know that a player made it, assume that it is a system generated game that does not allow inactive a to be removed.

Even when inactive can be removed remember that there is a limit to the joining time. Most games are 10 days or less. After this time new players will not be able to join and fill vacancies.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<