Request to end game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Request to end game

Can moderators please end game number 3390068 because of the uncontrolled AI? Devs said that they controlled but the 6th country declared war on me. This game is unplayable. Please just end this.. every country has embargo with me other than Russia and 2 allies. Half of those countries have declared war on me. :(
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • There was a bug that caused AI not to declare war always when it should have. This was fixed and unfortunately it allowed quite a few wars to be declared at once. Additional programming has now been added that limits the number of AI that can declare simultaneously.

That isn’t necessarily a flaw in the game, as those same AI SHOULD have already declared war on you. Perhaps you got a false sense of security earlier. This allowed you to tiptoe quite deep into the lions cage before they woke up.

As the game is now following the intended course you will have to play it out, or abandon it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

There was a bug that caused AI not to declare war always when it should have. This was fixed and unfortunately it allowed quite a few wars to be declared at once. Additional programming has now been added that limits the number of AI that can declare simultaneously.

That isn’t necessarily a flaw in the game, as those same AI SHOULD have already declared war on you. Perhaps you got a false sense of security earlier. This allowed you to tiptoe quite deep into the lions cage before they woke up.

As the game is now following the intended course you will have to play it out, or abandon it.
      Yes, but they all declared war at once (within 2 days) which there is nothing to do but to wait
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader