Allowing users to use their Gold earned in Game just to buy premium (High Command)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allowing users to use their Gold earned in Game just to buy premium (High Command)

It is pretty annoying to have gold in game and not want to use it because you are experienced enough or feel it is a method of cheating. I propose that users should be able to buy High command. this would be great for the Bytro because people would have to buy gold just to be able to get High Command making their income more (because you must buy enough gold (including tax) just to buy the feature.) and then this will make Bytro not have to worry about tax with these purchases.

Any thoughts users?
      -Sincerely Derek
    • maldrid wrote:

It is pretty annoying to have gold in game and not want to use it because you are experienced enough or feel it is a method of cheating. I propose that users should be able to buy High command. this would be great for the Bytro because people would have to buy gold just to be able to get High Command making their income more (because you must buy enough gold (including tax) just to buy the feature.) and then this will make Bytro not have to worry about tax with these purchases.

Any thoughts users?
      It is a strategy game and you are free to experiment countless ways to how you like to play in call of war. Some players like to save up gold to use it in emergencies meanwhile others prefer to use all of their gold. The possibilities are endless which is what i like. Me personally i like to save up gold and use it as a last resort. In call of way, there is no one way to win, you can win in the style you are comfortable playing. As i say to players gold is an option, you do not need to use it. Most players prefer not using gold and it's ok if u like to use gold but using it in moderation is good just like everything in life.