Limited time on server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Limited time on server

I always make a side server for myself. On this server I enjoy to make a country with a strong army and good economy before I start to invade others. Because I'm always alone in this server I can take my time.

But lately I discorverd a little problem. I made one and now the game told me that the game will be finished on a specific date. So my time in this server is limited. Is their anything I can do so I could play with unlimited time or with a longer time period?

You're welcom.
    • CaptainVane wrote:

I always make a side server for myself. On this server I enjoy to make a country with a strong army and good economy before I start to invade others. Because I'm always alone in this server I can take my time.

But lately I discorverd a little problem. I made one and now the game told me that the game will be finished on a specific date. So my time in this server is limited. Is their anything I can do so I could play with unlimited time or with a longer time period?

You're welcom.
      I don't think that is possible though. I am just wondering how long you have been in this game. Just to be clear, is it that the game isn't ranked anymore or will it end? Thanks
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader