Gold is getting out of hand.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold is getting out of hand.

I have been playing s1914/COW going on 10 years now and I have never seen this issue before, but it is getting out of hand and ruining a perfectly great game.

I got nothing against Bytro making a buck as they need to make money to stay in business, and I have no problem with using gold to enhance your position in the game. But at the same time us players shouldnt have to put up with "Gold Warriors" ruining the game for the rest of us.

In the last two 100 man games I joined there were people winning only because they spent litterally $100s of dollars to pump up their troops. Let me give an example.

In one game on day 2 one player already had 10 Medium tanks, 15 Dive bombers and 5 artillary. Plus, all the other units I couldnt even count and basically is taking over countries willy nilly. He doesnt even know enough about the game to protect his capital, which he doesnt have anymore -- he is such a inexperinced player and all he does is spam units and eff-up the game.

Bytro you need to do something about this issue, it is ruining the game for people who want to play the game for the strategy and challenge.

It makes me sad to see that things have come to this, please come up with a work around.

AK3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Akulla3D ().