how to make 2 countries that you both don't control at war ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how to make 2 countries that you both don't control at war ?

listen , for example you are russia and you want to kill communist china without losing troops , if you had right of way with nationalist china you can send 1 artillery to the nationalist-communist borders and your artillery is behind the black point (the province center ) you let your artillery shoot 1 communist division , when you do this AI will send part of the attacked division to attack your artillery , when he does his troops will go straight to the artillery but your artillery is before the province core , so his troops will need to pass by the province core and then the game will automaticly make nationalist china at war with communist bcz communist troops passed without right of way , so the war starts between them and you send your artillery back home . of course we are not talking about communist china imagine all the big wars you can do with it , i did several time and i always do and it always works sometimes i make AI nations that i have right of way with attack AI nations with me . ;)
    • 6767avfff wrote:

listen , for example you are russia and you want to kill communist china without losing troops , if you had right of way with nationalist china you can send 1 artillery to the nationalist-communist borders and your artillery is behind the black point (the province center ) you let your artillery shoot 1 communist division , when you do this AI will send part of the attacked division to attack your artillery , when he does his troops will go straight to the artillery but your artillery is before the province core , so his troops will need to pass by the province core and then the game will automaticly make nationalist china at war with communist bcz communist troops passed without right of way , so the war starts between them and you send your artillery back home . of course we are not talking about communist china imagine all the big wars you can do with it , i did several time and i always do and it always works sometimes i make AI nations that i have right of way with attack AI nations with me . ;)
      Not really sure what you are saying. If your artillery does attack, it is a provocation of war and you automatically is the one that starts the war and boom, they attack you back
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • ryan when they attack they will send units to attack the artillery they can't reach your artillery before passing threw the nationalist's province when they do there will be automatic war between nationalist and communist , it's true you are at war with communist now but communist and nationalist are at war too and this is what you wanted in the first place .
    • 6767avfff wrote:

ryan when they attack they will send units to attack the artillery they can't reach your artillery before passing threw the nationalist's province when they do there will be automatic war between nationalist and communist , it's true you are at war with communist now but communist and nationalist are at war too and this is what you wanted in the first place .
      They declare war auto when you attack and you attacked first so its you who declare war first
      BeaveRyan

• ryan you will be at war with communist , but nationalist will not be at war with you , nationalist and communist will be at war .
      there will be 2 wars
      war between russia and communist
      war between nationalist and communist
      i use it when the communist in the example is too powerful and you want a helper in the war , which is nationalist in the example , or sometimes to make the both countries weaken themselves then i attack them both .i always use it i'm 100% that it works .
    • 6767avfff wrote:

ryan you will be at war with communist , but nationalist will not be at war with you , nationalist and communist will be at war .
      there will be 2 wars
      war between russia and communist
      war between nationalist and communist
      i use it when the communist in the example is too powerful and you want a helper in the war , which is nationalist in the example , or sometimes to make the both countries weaken themselves then i attack them both .i always use it i'm 100% that it works .
      Yeah I noticed that but I don't know what you are wanting. Do you want to not have a provocation of war or something else?
      BeaveRyan