AI WAR AND PEACE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI WAR AND PEACE

AI is so annoying these days , all my games are getting destroyed , this game si about ww2 it's about full expansion and war and agression , but the AI is destroying everything , i controlled all of asia ( most ) india china vitenam china manchukuo mongolia phlippines , and i was ending resistance in day 12 or something , then all the AI's of the world attacks me and i loose , didn't you COW said we must conquer half of the world , well i took only some tiny steps in taking half of the world and all the world attacked me , plus , if there was doomed france i am talking about a france living in far colonies and i am at war with it , why will there be -5 morale , is my country afraid that much of france living in an isle in the ocean ? no sense . stop letting AI make any wars . i say if you have 5 more times points than the country you attacked your morale must not get -5 anymore .
      peace with AI if a tiny country like estonia attacked russia and russia offered peace estonia must accept they must bcz they are so weak , all AI'S must have opportunity of accepting peace .
    • Yes, the new update caused a lot of AI declaring was over power issues. The devs say that another update has been in place but it didn't work out now 2 games of my total 2 games have been destroyed
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Cloudpop2 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Yes, the new update caused a lot of AI declaring was over power issues. The devs say that another update has been in place but it didn't work out now 2 games of my total 2 games have been destroyed
      try giving a lot of AI share map.
      Then, they go to my province centre and suddenly declare war. :(
      BeaveRyan

• The AI has ruined a game I'm currently playing. I started as Australia with almost no army and resources. 20 of the 25 players quit after day 1. Now, all of their AI has declared war on me. I can't hold on to provinces because of rebellions. It takes too much time to play.
    • GGBugh wrote:

I wrote 2 similar articles. Please, BYTRO, if you see this : do something about the overly-agressive AI. Or at least give us a way to redeem popularity (increase it), like building an embassy in a country or SOMETHING.
      Yes, games are unplayable
      BeaveRyan