Petition To Preserve and Protect COW 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Petition To Preserve and Protect COW 1.0

Hey guys, I believe that the preservation of 1.0 in Call of War is important because I really do not see an improvement in the advances of 1.5. If you believe in the same thing or like 1.5 but still want 1.0 to exist please sign this petition. Over here so that you can continue the fun that you are having right now for the many months to come!

Cheers! :beer:
      NOTE THAT opinions to VARY and this petition is JUST to KEEP 1.0 and NOT to stop 1.5. HOWEVER, some players HATE 1.5 and are free to express their opinions
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryan04px2025: NOTE THAT opinions to VARY and this petition is JUST to KEEP 1.0 and NOT to stop 1.5. HOWEVER, some players HATE 1.5 and are free to express their opinions​ ().

• SirMcSquiggles Jr. wrote:

It led me to a page saying I dont have permission to edit.
      sht that was my editing page.https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=SPXB1EnSck6ny3M7cC5I0zVjF-kNF1BFmY4dPVjsJdBUQ0RCS1VBSklXWTJWS0lORVVIVjUwUUFaWi4u
      BeaveRyan

• cycle9 wrote:

CoW 0.5 is hopelessly broken, ever since the change to require food for research.
      There is absolutely no reason to preserve CoW 0.5
      And little hope that CoW 1.5 will ever attain status as an entertaining game to play.
      Hey I am saying keep 1.0 not 1.5 by the way.
      BeaveRyan

• revengegirl wrote:

I do hope 1.0 stays around it will be missed if they announce 1.5 is the new 1.0. Call of war was a fun place to game but also to make friends as well with the mods in chat while multitasking.
      By the way we had the exact same response. Ratings: 2 For 1.5 and 5 for likelihood.

:) :beer:
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

I do hope 1.0 stays around it will be missed if they announce 1.5 is the new 1.0. Call of war was a fun place to game but also to make friends as well with the mods in chat while multitasking.
      By the way we had the exact same response. Ratings: 2 For 1.5 and 5 for likelihood.
      :) :beer:
      This kind of change is a big one and i'm just scared it'll be just like con and none of the charm of what made cow special. But i'm aware other players have the same fear as me.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

cycle9 wrote:

CoW 0.5 is hopelessly broken, ever since the change to require food for research.
      And little hope that CoW 1.5 will ever attain status as an entertaining game to play.
      I think this is what cycle9 means: CoW 1.0 is hopelessly broken, ever since the change to require food for research.
      There is absolutely no reason to preserve CoW 1.0
    • Cloudpop2 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

cycle9 wrote:

I think this is what cycle9 means: CoW 1.0 is hopelessly broken, ever since the change to require food for research.There is absolutely no reason to preserve CoW 1.0
      Oh, fair enough. I am a bit confused about 0.5 and 1.5 but sure! :)
      BeaveRyan

• Cloudpop2 wrote:

BTW I think both 1.0 and 1.5 are both great in their own way. Sometimes I feel like playing 1.0 and other times 1.5. I hope they can both exist in the future.
      Thank you that is what the petition is about. Keeping 1.0 in the game.
      BeaveRyan

• I have been playing Call of War since the end of 2015 and I really welcome the changes. It plays differently sure, but the new tactics and strategies involved are amazing and quite the addition to Call of War.
      The new units are awesome, I am super happy that I am finally able to shoot stuff with katyusha's. The doctrines I think are also quite the good addition. It gives 4 times as much variety of the same game, not to even mention the split between heavy armour and light armour, which I think is a very realistic one.

These are all things that many players have been asking for since years now. The fact that the developers actually took it up and implemented all these things is absolutely amazing to me. Really cool to see!!

Call of war was already a complicated game in its simplicity, but after a while it became quite repetitive, once you figure out a strategy that works for a certain map of against certain players it was rinse and repeat.
      Call of War 1.5 offers a lot more diversity, some playthroughs you might not use units that you need a lot of in a different game. A lot more depends on the choices you make and that is what makes it an even better strategy game to me.

If 1.0 will disappear that would be a shame, but it is not like there would be no replacement. The replacement is just more complicated and takes some getting used to probably. Also, if 1.0 dissapears, that means the developers can spend all their time on improving 1.5 ;)
    • So 1.0 is amazing (except for the fact that it's broken) but 1.5 is hopelessly boring? They play very similarly, but I appreciate the depth of mechanics in version 1.5. I don't have a problem with them continuing to host 1.0 games if they want to and people want to keep playing it, i just don't see how someone could love 1.0 but find 1.5 hopelessly un-entertaining.
    • Hey thank you to 9 people who have signed the petition. If you have not signed it and want to keep 1.0 in the game. Please sign it. It is not about disliking 1.5 although some people do
      BeaveRyan

• I'm with you Ryan, this new game is faster, less strategic...I was writting a lot about that before, and all the veterans are out now, I'm still here for my old pals, but not so long I think. Excuse my english, and, yes, they has killed the 1.0, now there are only children with their parents credit card.
      Si no tienes posibilidades de vencer, es el momento de atacar.