Troop Experience

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troop Experience

I am currently playing a game were I am invading someone with used light tanks mixed in with newly produced troops. I looked at the stats of the light tanks and they had seen battle before, were damaged and had killed a few enemy troops. I think it would be a cool idea to add a system into the game where the attacking damage of troops increase every time it attacks and successfully kills enemies, and the same thing when it is defending from enemies. Is there a possibility we will see a feature like this is the future?
    • mrbonkanokis wrote:

I am currently playing a game were I am invading someone with used light tanks mixed in with newly produced troops. I looked at the stats of the light tanks and they had seen battle before, were damaged and had killed a few enemy troops. I think it would be a cool idea to add a system into the game where the attacking damage of troops increase every time it attacks and successfully kills enemies, and the same thing when it is defending from enemies. Is there a possibility we will see a feature like this is the future?
      probably not lol
      It was a good era as a Republic we landed. But then the Russian's land was narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, but then, the Russian's land was too narrow for him. Then the Red Army came like rags, and accompanied by a [sic] mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa, and accompanied by a mendel was a political print. Ai-ui-ai-jaa, ti-ral-lal-laa
      -Untsakad, Politruk
    • Absolutely not. With a great amount of troops, it keeps getting more and more powerful and it becomes INVINCIBLE. Lets just say you have 10 infantry and you keep attacking you keep getting stronger and stronger and stronger... Seriously? What is the casualty??? So, you dominate the world by putting every single unit in the capitol and no-one could win you unless they have more troops after you gaining more troops every time you win. ..........:(
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I'm not sure that would work. Seems exploitable as well, as a well armed stack can be invincible like Ryan said. Then we would have a "Unstoppable force vs immovable object" scenarios and non ending games.
      Ciro702

EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Any problems or bugs found? Submit a ticket here! :P

"Having an army is good. Having the insight of an enemy's is better"
    • The best suggestion along this line of logic was that experience could influence the x-factor.

The X factor is a random number that is included in every combat calculation. This simulates the chance of a miss and other variables that occur in actual battle conditions.

So logically an experienced unit would be more accurate and would hit the target more often, thus the range of the X factor could be reduced by having more kills.

However due to technical limitations on preserving the identity of individual units when merged and then separated from others this suggestion is not currently technically possible.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<