AI s are ruining the game .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI s are ruining the game .

HI ALL , AS YOU ALL KNOW AIs ARE KILLING THE ROUNDS OF ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE LAST MONTHS , THE GAME RULES IS 51% OF THE WORLD'S POINTS FOR SOLO WIN , WELL I ATTACK IDK 3 OR 4 COUNTRIES THEN I WAKE UP SEEING ALL THE AIs OF THE WORLD ATTACKING ME , OF COURSE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BCZ I AM ALREADY AT SOME WARS AND WITH ALL OF THESE AIs I WON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE , THEY SAID WE MUST TRADE EMBARGO 1 DAY BEFORE WAR I DID IT IN A ROUND AS GERMANY (IT'S A NEW ROUND FROM ABOUT 5 DAYS ONLY ) WELL CANADA PORTUGAL FRANCE BRAZIL SWIZTERLAND THEY ARE ALL AIs AND THEY ALL ATTACKED ME NOW , I AM PLAYING A GAME AS POLAND , WHEN I HEARD I MUST BE PEACEFUL I SAID OKAY I WILL TRY , RUSSIA ATTACKED ME AND I FOUGHT BACK AND FOUGHT BACK TILL I LOST 120 K SOLIDERS AND HE LOST 140 K (HE IS A NOOB HE WAS AT WAR WITH NO ONE OTHER THAN ME AND IT'S DAY 3 AND WE ALL KNOW POLAND IS SUPER WEAK IN HISTORICAL 1939 MAP ) ANYWAY AFTER 20 DAYS OF FIGHT , ALL THE AIs of asia attacked russia and he got killed and i got some lands of his west , then i made no war move against anyone and now in day 33 AI germany attacked of course i won't play this round anymore .
      here i have 2 things to say :
      1- i attacked no one no one in fact i got attacked by someone which makes me so popular in the world , why did germany attack me ? i was so peaceful so how ?
      2- why did russia got attacked by all of these AI's ? he attacked no one other than me in fact he got attacked in day 13 by romania , he was almost so peaceful .
      i sent this question to a mod , all what he said is " AIs can attack " i mean seriously ? i know that but ...
      the final thing :
      "STOP LETTING THE AIs ATTACKING US !!! ALL MY ROUNDS ARE NOW DESTROYED I PLAY 15 30 35 49 DAYS IN THE ROUND THEN YOU LE T THE AIs attack me !!!! stop them !!!" AND PLEASE DON 'T SAY " we improved the game the bug is fixed bla bla bla " it's not and i can see that from my new games too , i am really thinking of stopping this game . and i have 2 rounds were AIs didn't attack me with all of their power if they did i will stop playing . :wallbash
    • Yeah, it is seriously irritating. The real fun in the game is, of course, in fighting real live human players; so in the old days, you could just ignore all those pesky AI's and expand only in the direction where the fun fight was. Nowadays, you HAVE to take out the AI's along your route as well (usually, opening up routes to even MORE AI's!), because if you don't, they will hit you later on when your army has moved on and you're not in a position to take them out quickly anymore. This results in a slower game and more anti-AI fights, which are basically just boring.

If the design team really thinks it is necessary that small AI's can declare wars (historically, it still seems strange to me that Denmark should declare war on Germany for invading Poland in 1939), the frequency should be SERIOUSLY decreased.
      When the enemy is driven back, we have failed. When he is cut off, encircled and dispersed, we have succeeded. - Aleksandr Suvorov.
    • Yes the AI war declaring speed and aggressiveness increased on top of killing all those previously "lucky" players. I have to say, I am good with AI but I really can't win Russia, Swedan, Germany, France and Turkey. :(
      FORUM GANG General

Ryan

EN/ES/FR Forum Member
      Call of War Technician 3rd Grade
      Forum General
      President Training Alliance United