militia kills tac bomber

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• militia kills tac bomber

hi all,
      I attacked militia with stack of 6 fighters and 10 tac bombers. militia gets killed but i also lose one tac bomber. fight was over my province and there was one more enemy militia unit on it.
      How is that possible?

Screenshots attached. 2nd ss shows remaining militia. AA gun is mine.

playing on mobile, ios, cow1.0
      Images
      • E56E98B0-9A15-46FE-90D4-E8C14AB93C5F.jpeg

265.8 kB, 740×990, viewed 2 times
      • 86999507-6B0A-49B2-B650-16C0E9785B51.jpeg

211.22 kB, 750×786, viewed 12 times
    • All ground units have an inherent defense value against airplanes. Think of it like the militia shooting their rifles, or pistols, or whatever weapons they have, at the planes. There is also an X factor, meaning that the damage is varied.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • I would assume that your enemy had planes patrolling over the militia to protect it. Patrolling planes defend against all attacks within their circle.

The other option is that the second unit just barely visible in the screenshot is within the 5k combat range. Combat includes a 5k radius, so that other unit or group would be included in your attack and would have returned fire.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().