Cant see enemy units in my province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cant see enemy units in my province

enemy units are attacking my provinces but i cant see the units as they move through the province, the province has a view range that shows on the map but invisible units are taking my provinces, im having to use patrols to spot the units as the provinces don't do this, is this a bug or intended?
    • Similar issue. I could not see British milita troops invading Nice or the fact they were even in the province, though they had already disembarked and minutes away from the center, until my ally gave me a Screenshot.
    • KillTaken wrote:

In the Game 1094363, when I click on my unit is show nothing and also when I want to move this this is the error massage:

Server state differs from client.

I want to move from Quebec to Scheferville
      That happens most often due to a internet correction error, try refreshing and checking your internet
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Lukebnm wrote:

enemy units are attacking my provinces but i cant see the units as they move through the province, the province has a view range that shows on the map but invisible units are taking my provinces, im having to use patrols to spot the units as the provinces don't do this, is this a bug or intended?
      Yes this has happened to me as Russia. Someone moving North and even though I was suppose to have sight in the province I didnt see anything not even a question marked unit.