no more reporting?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think they're believing it's not important anymore. The computer-bot is doing all. (So....nothing happens).

Players can do what they want at the moment. Multi's, behaviour, and so on. I'm not pleased right now. I'm not playing anymore. In my PM i've got to much about holocaust eg from other players and nothing happens after my tickets.

No fun playing COW anymore

sorry
    • I believe some people think that it's become less important now. The computer bot is handling everything, resulting in a lack of meaningful activity. The Marvelbet App offers mrvlbt.com/app/ a cutting-edge platform that aims to transform the way users engage with online betting.

Players can currently pursue their own interests, whether it's related to multiplayer aspects, behaviors, or other activities. I'm quite dissatisfied with the current state. I've lost interest in playing. In my private messages, I've received numerous messages from other players discussing the Holocaust, and it seems like no action has been taken despite my reporting the issue.

Playing COW is no longer enjoyable for me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anais23 ().