Articles text too big

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Articles text too big

Since yesterday when i got popup that game was updated text in articles is too big and can not fit to screen. Also not possible to scroll left/rigth in order to “read” it.
      Another problem with articles is they refresh constantly and get you to the top of the list making it imposible to scroull trough them and check whats going on in the world.
      cow1.5, ios
      Images
      • 026BB947-00AC-47F4-90E5-543CD9F42EA8.jpeg

321.01 kB, 748×1,281, viewed 4 times
    • I don’t see any change in text size on my iOS app. I expect this may be caused by some text size setting on your device that is not related to the game. There is an iPhone display and brightness setting for dynamic text size. Try adjusting that and see what happens.

In a busy game new articles do cause that sort of annoyance with the refreshing. Filtering articles or searching for something specific can help reduce this annoyance.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<