On my laptop, map is all different colors, only since late last night

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On my laptop, map is all different colors, only since late last night

2 days ago, the map looked fine. My territory was yellow, other players gray, allies green, enemies red. I logged on when I got off of work last night and it looked like the mobile app did a few months ago. Everyones territory is all different colors and when I zoom out, everything overlaps and I cant tell what anything is. I switched over to my wifes laptop and everything works fine so, it is definitely this one. I have cleared the browser cache and that did not fix it. Any other suggestions would be appreciated
    • Yes, this sounds like you accidentally switched over to regular graphics. To fix this, click on the gear icon in the lower right corner of the map, then click the button that looks like a cube (should be the second one from the top). This will switch it back to enhanced graphics. If you have any problems, please post here again, and I'll try to help.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • First, I would like to thank you for your help.

As you stated, my graphic settings were set to basic. I fixed this and now, the game wont load at all. I go into a game, my resources come up across the top of the screen and the loading bar goes all the way red but, the map never comes up. I just see the CoW backdrop and that tank drives across the screen. I waited about 10 minutes for it to load and Im still waiting.

I have cleared the cache again and that did not fix it either. Any further assistance would be appreciated. Thank you
    • There are several display settings in the menu in the lower right corner. Relation view and morale map view will also change the color scheme used. Since your resource bar shows up I assume the settings hear in the lower right appears also. Try several different display combinations until you find the one you prefer. You likely were using plain graphics before. If none of the settings resolve your display issue send in a bug report also from that menu in the lower right corner and a game operator will assist you with troubleshooting.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<