Supply drops in front reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supply drops in front reports

If the front reports can tell me what province I won, what researched was completed or what unit iD number was lost I think it could also tell me what was captured in my supply drop. After all, that information is not readily found in the game but the others examples I mentioned are even found in other places like the newspaper.

Also maybe where I lost my unit would save me the time hunting it down in the paper. The same paper that resets to the top every time something happens in the world making it aggravating to read. That’s a separate issue though.

Thanks for the continuing updates.
    • On PC, a pop-up is displayed when you capture a supply drop, or when you log in for the first time after a supply drop is captured. This pop-up displays what you captured. You can hunt down the location that your unit died in by searching the unit designation in the newspaper search function.

Hope this helps!
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • Thanks Doctor, I get pretty excited when I get a Blueprint. I can count those times on my fingers yet I have 52 Blueprints. The advancements made to the mobile version, a version where no information is given about my supply drop capture, I thought this would be a keen solution. As popularity of mobile version Increases I’m believe many are missing out on this excitement. At one time the Blueprints were affordable, now they are very pricy. This just makes it more exciting.
      I drafted up the suggestion when I captured my last supply drop. You answered in quick form. Thank you. So I went to my PC, logged off, logged back in and just as I expected there was not a pop up. So I assume it was resources that I won?
      Thanks for the quick response
      Patch
    • It is likely. I switch back and forth frequently. I find communicating on the tablet is far easier for my straining eyes and gameplay much more enjoyable on the PC. Sometimes I am at both at the same time. Maybe all that needs done is for a way the mobile user can see what was captured.
      Thanks again for the attentiveness. I look forward to see what’s new around the corner.
      patch