War....?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i play Tibet on historic 1.5, one of weakest playeble nation. Day 9 i have 125 units, and lost max. 10 units up yet.
      I killed brit. Indi in first days, who attacke dme and went inaktive. Since day 4 i have war vs Japan, which attacked national China, now national China went inaktive, i kicked Japan from continent and sunk today last main fleet of emperor. Sure i was a little bit more active.
      Coalition member of japan - Sovjet union declared on day 8 war on me and sent nearby 160 of level 1 units in 10er till 40er stacks to me. Today 24 hours later he lost over 100 units and retreating due Italia helped me and grabbed his backbone land. Sure i was sleepless today. But he was every 2-3 hours online too.
      So answer to your question: no you should not have only few units here, but you should not attack first every one surround you. If you attack enemies from your coalition and free core land of your coalitionmember you gain popularity.
      If you allow some AI countires right of way or shared map you gain a little bit popularity.
      My popularity is 79 and 3 AI's shared maps to me. and several permit me RoW (right of way). In other map im Sovjet Union and i started 2 wars firts and was attacked by 2 others players. so i have popularity 66 on day 5 and already expansion malus of 9. As Tibet i have Expansion malus 1.