100 players map - possibility to make Official Alliance !

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100 players map - possibility to make Official Alliance !

You can not do anything about creating alliances? Example NATO to make public the list of participating countries and have internal forum or chat ... (may or may not be spied) and gain share automatically map all in all? The possibility can defend the territories ally without waiting to be conquered by enemies? Or to be told that you can not always attack planes on a territorial colleagues that waged war with him?

P.S. no sense alliances in the main game, if you still not common forum for discussion and a place where you can stay all talk and no need to give private message to one in each hand ...
      P.S. sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:
    • You play on map 100 players ? To see if you can win without loose moral ? Now i have -245 food/h i play with North Ural Rank 2 on map 350 provinces 529 VP ... You don`t wanna know what happend if i want to conquer Affrica or America ... can you tell me how can i produce more Food to take out another country ? without an alliance to win this game ?

p.s. i dont wanna make an big alliance, just 5 member to finish fast game ... because we loose food ... Rank 1 have -560 food / hour ...
    • Seems like you are doing fairly well Catalin and we feel you pain because we've already reached your point some time ago.

I do have some trouble understand everything you said, but I tried.

As you can read in the toppic linked below, the food issue has already been adressed and mathematicly proven to make this map unplayable. We can't do much about it.

Food Issues on the 100 player map
    • I know... but when i see a person who say something befor know the issue ... is like +1 spam post. And Idk why admin don`t punish him... I`m on day 26, with -360+ food/h with 376 province and 634 VP ... can i make 3300 VP with that food ? :) If every one here want to buy food and nobody selling food ? 5000 food for 2500 gold ?!?! worth ? just for 10h ...
    • He is familiar with the food issue. It is discussed in that toppic I linked. We both have done the mathematics and proven it is a real balance issue.

All I can suggest for you is to ditch some of your non-core provinces to your oponents to weaken their food income and try a counter attack at their core provinces if possible.

On my maps I also made fortifications in my core provinces in advance of being attacked by the masses and I moved my capital to my biggest food producing province.

With the current economy balance you will indeed lose nett income of food the more lands you conquer. Try to slow down untill it's fixed :) , that's also the only thing I can do.

Besides that, the small alliance will be forced to fight each other at the end of the game, but for now you are fixed with a big moral penalty = even less food (hence my fortifications and moving my capital).
    • sorry if i necroing this Thread, but it is possible. I have an alliance of three continent, whole Europe, Whole Russia, West-Mid-East Asia, and west coast USA. Just saying to whoever find that impossible, and no, they're all complete stranger to me