Europe Clash of nations #3439233

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Europe Clash of nations #3439233

I sent 6 units to Lisboa from the US. It went through disembarkment time and started over.
      I also have another issue where I capture a province from 1 nation. Leave and within a minute it has had a rebellion and sided with another nation.
      It's almost as if I'm being hacked at real time.
      BrutusOf7th :00008698: :00008674: :00008643: :00008566:
      Things are gonna change. I can feel it!
      :protest: :google: :unfair:
    • The servers are secure and hacking the game is not possible. If you suspect someone is tampering with your account please change your password immediately.

We receive a few reports of double disembarking time per year. This has never been duplicated in testing so we assume that the players have aborted the disembark with an unintended order during the process or something similar.

Rebellions occur only at day change. The time of day change and possible rebellions is indicated on your screen. Chance of rebellion is the same regardless of the capture being one minute before day change or 1439 minutes before day change.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<