Defensive features and good updates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Defensive features and good updates

I have played 48 games, and what I have noticed a lot is that nations can invade each other really easily! Like Germany can invade the WHOLE USSR within 3 days! But in real life, no country has really successfully occupied Russia (modern history) and some how in this "accurate WW2 game" one country can destroy the USSR, I am not saying we should give OP stats to countries (like USSR, Iran, Afghanistan and China) I think we should add some defensive geographical features into the game. Not only this, I have found a lot of annoying things in Call of war I beg to change

For example:

1. If a country spawns with alot of mountains or hills (Iran, Russia, Tibet etc) Tanks and motorised units will be imobile in combat and infantry unit will have greater health and can conduct "guerrilla warfare" which I am gonna get into soon

2. Rivers, In this game, rivers don't connect with the sea, so we should connect them in. When a unit tries to cross these lakes it will add 5-14 hours to the transportation time, as they have to cross the river with transport ships. For example, let's say Italy reaches the Nile river, Egyptian units can have 24+ defense and deliver 8+ damage to the Italian units and can take up strategic positions across the river.

3. AI nations that should playable nations in 1939 Historical World War: all AI nations will be playable and all will spawn with at least 10 units.

4. Puppet states (satellite states) So basically when you have successful invaded an nation you can either press a button called "annex" so you can gain there territories or either kick the player out and replace it with a friendly AI government or keep him, and what is more better?, if you can put restrictions on his unit count and who he can talk to and if he joins your coalition, there will be a sub section under the coalition members called "puppets or clients"

5. Geopolitics, For example Egypt can put his ships in the Suez canal, but nobody cares, because ships can easily pass through the Egyptian boats, but in this update, there is a new button for naval or maybe ground units, called "cut off" so basically you will draw a line across an area and your ships will block any unit from moving through, and how will this be considered Geopolitics? In this update, when you trade with someone, it will send a cargo to the customers port, for example if Polish ships are moving Cuba (which is currently embargoed by the USA) the USA can draw a line across Cuba and his ships will block anything getting out and in. This can strangle Cuba and this can play a role in geopolitics of South America. Remember that AI nations are playable? (for historical world war) These small nations can effect the politics of a region. And to make Geopolitics more important, Players will need to trade to have sufficient resources.

6. AI dont attack you randomly, in this game, AI usually attack you out of nowhere. In this update, AI are usually neutral.

7. When a ally goes offline for 4 days, its lands will be given to its allies or if the allies wish, it can become a puppet and their armies will integrate into its allies army.

8. Revolts wont occur in this update, they are annoying like for example, if a French province revolts, then it will become Bolivian like wtf ?( . So in this update, if a province has low morale, it can either start a civil war or start a separatist faction, each faction will have its own flags and skins (but these will be really rare).

9. When a player gets defeated, it can either leave or stay in the game and start a resistance group. In this update, if a person is occupied, he can either build a new building called "resistance base" which will be hidden from other players, this base will be built on permission of a player if he accepts. If not, the player can start a militant group in a unstable province and start a make shift army. These units cannot be seen unless in a homeland province of the occupier. These units can grow into size and will eventually upgrade from milita into Infantry and (if funded by an Ai nation) will have medium tanks or light tanks. If the exiled player wishes, he can launch a uprising (so basically he can liberate his lands) BUT!!! :wallbash
    • Some of those ideas are good and should be tried- most are "a bunch of malarkey"
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Yes... PATRICK IS A MURDRER sign please
      Its pretty funny
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • True

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Yeah he was a partner in crime but hes SPONGEBOB therefore he is aquitted

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength