gold subscriptions?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gold subscriptions?

Have come across players that tell people they get a fixed amount of gold every day without paying (mentioned number is 500K) with the reason they can create and improve whatever they like....PLEASE tell me this isnt true? its a total game ruiner that you spend dont know how many hours for a good game for someone after 14 days to just drop 500K gold in single day and laugh about it...

If this is a common praksis then offer us games where we actually can play on even fields.
      This is just a sanctioned way of player boosting if so and a total game ruiner.

I have payed for Highcommand for some time now but imo the games are getting more and more ruined by these gold spenders. I would like to see you guys create maps with no gold usage or very limited if nothing else then exclusive for high command players that alrdy pay for the game.

Can people who knows about this please confirm this isnt the case? people arent getting absurd amount of gold every day for optimizing game? and in the process ruining the game as well?