Can rockets destroy on ground planes?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can rockets destroy on ground planes?

I'm about to attack another country, they have many planes that are just sitting in an airfield,will sending some rockets destroy them and give my a good place to start? and if no tell me other ways I can destroy those planes.
    • Yes! best case scenario!

To make it even better, send your rockets 1 by 1. The first rocket will destroy the airport and after that your other rockets will hit the grounded aircraft as convoy units. Very effective!

Be careful that this goes for rockets and NOT flying bombs as the latter can be shot down. The idea is that grounded aircraft can still defend their base since they are 'at the base'.
    • Edepedable wrote:

Yes! best case scenario!

To make it even better, send your rockets 1 by 1. The first rocket will destroy the airport and after that your other rockets will hit the grounded aircraft as convoy units. Very effective!

Be careful that this goes for rockets and NOT flying bombs as the latter can be shot down. The idea is that grounded aircraft can still defend their base since they are 'at the base'.
      So hypothetically If I have to use flying bombs to take out an airport/planes would it be better to send them whilst the planes are gone or refueling?
      Edit: by gone I mean on an attack or patrolling. They would still come back to that province.
    • frenchhades13 wrote:

So hypothetically If I have to use flying bombs to take out an airport/planes would it be better to send them whilst the planes are gone or refueling?
      Edit: by gone I mean on an attack or patrolling. They would still come back to that province.
      Yes
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!