Less colonies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Less colonies

I suggest, that the UK and France dont have alot of colonies, for example, India was under British rule, but they are still playable in this game, so why cant we do the same with Indonesia? Sure France and UK can have colonies, but I think it will be more fun if they were playable and independent, It would be fun playing as British Sudan and teaming up with a playable Egypt. Also all AI countries should be playable to add onto this!

But I do understand why people will hate this, but just remember how tf does India have independence in 1939?! All I am suggesting is more independent nations

for example: Southern Aden (with more provinces) Dutch Indonesia, British Sudan, French Mauritania, Belgian congo (with more resources and provinces) British tanzania, Portuguese Angola, Portuguese Mozambique, British Burma, Indochina and Malaysia.

But UK and other colonial powers can keep some like (Algeria etc) ^^
    • The UK/France only have colonies in Historic World War rounds. The reason they do is because this map is Historic. British India is separate because it had its own viceroy and separate army units. While it was ruled by Britain, its army was a separate group of the British armed forces.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine