AI war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• okay so im just qurius how this works because a ai can go to war with me (like in the pic) and then if i declare on them i get a penalty and 5 other countries controlled by AI declare on me and it repeats like.. just curius how that works since it dosnt make sense they can declare all wars they want without penaltys and we players need to face a army of ai's
      Images
      • Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 17.13.24.png

479.21 kB, 910×512, viewed 1 times
      only the dead has seen the end of war
    • The difference between AI and most players is that AI keep track of their popularity. AI can go to war with each other if their popularity is too low. If you don't want to have multiple AI countries at war with you, make sure that you follow all the steps to keep your popularity up.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • I think one of the issues that is not great is that when an AI declares war on you, you are still at peace with them until they actually attack one of your units or take a province. In order to take action against the AI (which I repeat, has declared war on you), you have to declare war on them and suffer the reputation penalty - this sucks IMHO
    • Hmm, I thought the penalty for declaring war was waived after war was declared on you. I will have to search for that

Ok so I referred to the published list and apparently I remembered the net result, not the steps.

Getting war declared on you gives you a positive boost in reputation. This is then cancelled out by declaring war back.

See the list by Game Designer Freezy in this thread.

Popularity with Elite AI
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().