Gold users aren't THAT bad

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold users aren't THAT bad

So, I thought about it, and I don't dislike gold spenders AS much as I used to. When fighting a gold user, it makes for an insanely intense and interesting game. I've learned a lot about my own mistakes when fighting gold users, i've also found out a lot of broken tactics to use against them. Everyone has their own story with Gold users and everyone has learned something from them. I've been in a game where 50+ players united to stop a gold spender and it was beautiful, I made very unlikely friends in the process. There are usually only about 2-3 heavy spenders in a 100player map. Usually they go inactive because it gets boring to them or they were done making everyone mad for a week or so, it's not a huge problem. Because of gold users, most players do not consider the KD a legit representation of skill because they could've lost 200 units to a gold happy USSR. Gold users are a learning experience, and they also help bytro labs make this game great.