USA vs USSR SHOWDOWN 1.5 part one (by me for the third TIME)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• USA vs USSR SHOWDOWN 1.5 part one (by me for the third TIME)

Which do you prefer, USA or USSR? 12
        USSR (6) 50%
        USA (6) 50%
      USSR VS USA (HISTORIC WORLD WAR 1.5) EPIC BATTLE (Part One)

OK. So let’s first look at the advantages and disadvantages of both Superpowers

INITIAL MILITARY- The United States has a far weaker initial military, however it should be mentioned that although The Soviet Union has a far bigger army at the start, its Far East is deserted. (as is Alaska). Research wise America is more advanced in air forces and navy, but less advanced in Army.

ECONOMY- In a showdown between the two superpowers, the BEST scenario would be a war after a long, hard cold war (believe it or not, I have played in a round JUST like that, and I’m basing this article on that game), so, the economy is vital. I have to say, America has a GREAT economy, +1000 per hour for ALL resources except manpower which is like +6000 per hour, and money which is more like +12000? (not sure) per hour. The USSR is about +500-600 for most resources except manpower which is more than 2 per SECOND and oil, which goes to 800 per hour, and also money which I’m not sure about.

ALLIES- in a realistic scenario it would go down to UK, USA, France vs USSR, Communist China. But since I’m basing the showdown on my past experience, it will be what it was like in the game I played, USSR vs USA, Canada.

GEOGRAPHICAL FEATURES- The USSR is in a fairly good position, it can withdraw and attack, it has a good posture on the Pacific, and is capable of Atlantic fleet as well.

Just one final note before I tell you what happened in the Historic WW 1.5 I was in… as the USSR! My final note is that Navy will be far more important than you might think, because America can’t go through Canada (I did say USSR vs USA, Canada, but Canada went inactive, and although still my enemy, it was no longer Right of Way to USA), so, to get to Alaska it must go through Pacific. To get to Far East, it must go through Pacific. To get to Leningrad, it must go through Atlantic.

With that let me start. ALL is TRUE!

Immediately after the start of the game I posted the Soviet anthem. The USA said that was aggressive (I know right? How on EARTH is that aggressive???) and sanctioned me. And I don’t mean just trade embargo. He threatened every country of retaliation if they trade with me. Well, Iran was somewhat my ally, and he kept on selling me oil. I believe USA found out about it through espionage. He posted on news that he would invade Iran if it does not stop. Well, I said that it can go ahead, if it wants war with the MIGHTY USSR! (meanwhile I had created an invasion plan, codenamed The Red Shadow or Operation Red shadow, will tell you details of that later. Naval production was up and both me and the US were engaged in heavy espionage.) interestingly enough, America got UK to invade Iran (that is my belief, I have multiple reasons). So somewhat of a proxy war began because I was supporting Iran heavily.

IMPORTANT EVENT: INVASION OF IRAN BY UNITED KINGDOM POSSIBLY UNDER UNITED STATES

The invasion came about 4-5 days after the game began. I sent 3 (later reinforced them by 5 extra) submarines to the Persian Gulf (I did not actually declare war against UK… not yet…). Bandar Abbas was shelled by ships although the Persians sunk a British battleship which I immediately turned to propaganda in news, and managed to get the support of India, who after a payment of 60K attack British colonies, therefore me and America were basically fighting a proxy war. Anyhow, UK colonies in middle-east were too weak and the Persians expanded into them as well as Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. Then through espionage I saw the British were sending a massive convoy force to southern Iran with battleship convoys. Iran was alerted and together we mustered (as well as Indian help) around 12 submarines. Then, I finally declared war against the British Empire, and sunk 5 battleships, AND ALL THEIR CONVOYS!! The loss was huge (I think over 30 units) and Britain made peace, gave up some information about America and then went inactive (luckily the AI made no attacks.) However, quickly after the war in the Middle East the next vital event occurred. USA allied with Canada and they put a few battleships near my shores (they were both noobs luckily otherwise they would be smart enough to not just have battleships especially after the sinking of the British in Persian Gulf.) So, in news I put sanctions on him. So both of us threatened everyone to stop trade with the other. However, we were only talking to China and India and Iran, because only they were active (excluding Canada). Anyhow, the cold war went on, until eventually I saw my chance to launch Red Shadow.----TO KNOW THE REST OF STORY, FIRST I MUST GET 35 LIKES------ (HE HE HE, not really ill upload Part two later)
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • no one wants part two???
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Exactly

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength