Question about Historic World War 1939 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about Historic World War 1939 1.5

I have only one question, does the Historical 1939 1.5 map have a 30 day play limit? i started my first game as Germany 22 days ago and i joined Yugoslavia's coalition with Italy, i "started a war" against France when he violated my airspace and UK Spain Sweden Romania Canada and the US responded with a declaration of war against me, Romania had overrun Yugoslavia, i had overrun North France after a weak of intense fighting near Paris killing UK's French and Spanish troops, Italy and France had border gore in North Italy and in South East France, after a weak and a half France had lost all of Northern France and Italy took French Africa, Italy had recovered and yet to fulfill our agreement with his annexation of South France, Italy had took the following provinces Macon, Saint Etienne, Aubenas, Avignonand and arles which the French still had production in 3 cities in South France witch will be a problem in the future and Italy would refuse to take the rest of South France Italy saying it will offer no benefits to our team when infact the whole game relied on Italy taking South France because of the path it opened for Spain and a future conflict against a really aggressive Soviet Union, so after the enemy defeat in the West me and Italy went to liberate Yugoslavia but a day before Romania had sent me a peace offer with all of Yugoslavia captured but 3 provinces, i had moved my air force East to bomb Romania's mechanized armies to clear a path for Italy's very weak armies, we had liberated Yugoslavia a few days later with Romania under Italian control, i had asked the Soviet Union to split Poland he refused saying he isn't playing aggressive while i was still fighting UK's royal air force over the channel and Spain's inactive armies coming up from France, i kept asking Italy to take South France because i needed to make a very fast run threw of inactive UK's cities to knock it out of production for a few days because the USSR had invaded all of Poland Hungary and Finland and i took it as a threat, so a day passed by Italy still never took France to help relieve my armies in France, i attacked the Soviet Union i was winning but he was producing so much and it was wearing me down, so i asked again for Italy to take France he said no, i had no time to run threw UK i was still fighting French and Spanish troops and i needed my troops in France to preform a break threw to encircle the Soviets bigger armies, If Italy had listened i would have ran threw Moscow, but no my country is in ruins USA France Belgium and the Soviet Union had carved up my nation, Berlin is completely encircled and Munich, Hannover, Frankfurt and Cologne is all cities i have left, i am still in the fight, for the past couple of days he's been only sending a little to fight me because of his wars against Sweden Italy Mongolia Greece and more, i'm building up my army to take back the game, our casualties of war is Soviet Union - 407,217 Germany - 215,041... i would really hate for this game to end after day 30.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Little_Debbie ().