Why do some players dont chat?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why do some players dont chat?

In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I try to start a conversation, they dont reply for days and even weeks! This question is about players who don't talk to anyone even when online

why is this
    • OutsiderJoe wrote:

In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I try to start a conversation, they dont reply for days and even weeks! This question is about players who don't talk to anyone even when online

why is this
      It's possible they use discord to communicate this way the ennemy/ennemies cannot get their spies to show messages. Spies can only see messages in diplomacy so discord is used for planning attacks and what to do. In call of war you can use any kind of spies especially those that can receive find what you and the other person are planning. The other possibility is that they are probably not interested which is normal to not get an answer.
    • OutsiderJoe wrote:

why is this
      Being secretive is an advantage in this game. Most of the people I encounter who chat with me are either in distress or have ulterior motives. At the early parts of the game, I just cannot simply trust anyone who would try to talk to me. They could be lying or deceiving you to do their bidding. They may try to trick you to win their wars, fight their conflicts which could lead you to your early demise.

Some people just want to play safe.
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • Personally I’m very talkative in my rounds. My main strat is to find a loyal or a group of loyal allies and stick with them to the end. Early on I’m not exactly feeding them data about me but by around mid game I’ll be doing joint invasions, trading, and answer any questions about the game they may have. It is always good to be careful but once I had someone leave a coalition to join mine because they didn’t communicate at all so make sure to talk to your allies if you plan to keep them till the end.
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • OutsiderJoe wrote:

why is this
      Certainly! It's not uncommon to encounter players who prefer silence in games like Call of War, whether due to focus on gameplay, shyness, or real-life commitments. However, the cognitive benefits of strategic gaming, such as stickwarapk.download/, are undeniable, offering mental stimulation and problem-solving practice that transcends mere entertainment. Engaging in such games not only keeps the mind sharp but also enhances one's ability to tackle challenges both in-game and in real life.