System Sitters - Urgent please look

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• System Sitters - Urgent please look

Good night friends. (google translaitor i'm sorry)

I was thinking of a way to help players who do not have much time to
      play and I remembered a system that had in another game and found it
      very interesting and decided to post here to hear from everyone.

Sitter work as follows:

Every player has the option to place two players to help take care of your business.
      Enables the names of these players in a field and saved.

However these players would only have access to the following functions:

Build, build and move troops / ships, etc ..

Attack only players who are at war with the account and could only accept request for peace.

The other functions like deleting or sending messages, leaving the
      coalition, give or withdraw rights of way / map sharing, spending gold
      or put commercial sales / exchanges would be blocked.

So the game would still busy and many continue to play in the same round.

However there are certain rules such as:

Player of the original account owner absent for five days the sitter option would be disabled.
      Player banned from the game would also have the options disabled sitter.

I would like the opinion of all and please let's make this topic stay busy for the company to adapt this system to the COW

Thank you all
    • Most rounds they end up getting boring because players end up stopping playing for lack of time or to be working or even traveling.
      With this system the game goes on, the round is still busy, people playing and it does not end like the vast majority "no end game"
      Then it in the other game worked well and would be a great idea to have this system here in the cow.
    • Sir McSquiggles wrote:

It could be something as an option. We dont have to use it if we dont want to etc or if we just want one player to assist.... :)
      Yes, there is this way.

Can you or one person or two people to help, however it is not mandatory and the sitter you can add the person and remove the time you want.

It works perfectly, of up to adapt for example.
      If you want to give full permission for the Sitter choose and-enable.
      The sitter with full access he can spend gold, share map, give free passage to war, buy and sell.

Or if not normal siiter that only allows the basic things as I said in the creation of the topic.
    • It is simple and works perfectly when you put the name of the person who will be your sitter it appears the name of the person when the sitter is log enough he put the person's name but enter the password himself, so does this problem of getting a password or asking another.
    • Jaws wrote:

No.

Account sharing has been forbidden for as long as Bytro have made games for good reason.

That's not sharing all but a system to care for a limited time.
      I know 2 games that have this system and it works normally, all players use.
      Exeplo:
      let's say you are in a round with your friends and they depend on you to keep the game strategy, however you get sick and can not log in for a few days. Without this system hinders you to all your friends because the strategy ends up not working out why you are absent.
      So you end up getting inactive and spoils the game of his friends too and they end up stopping to play in this round as well.
      With this sitter temporary system you keep the game for a while and does not spoil the round.
      I can give you several examples derondas that was really cool however because of the absence of one or the other they end up stopping to play.
    • Sounds like a great idea (with some work)

However, Bytro probably will never allow this because it would break their skinner box system.

It would stop giving players a reason to go online, and the players wouldn't be conditioned to going online to stop from losing and they would just lose interest eventually.

The post was edited 1 time, last by salbalkus ().

• salbalkus wrote:

Sounds like a great idea (with some work)

However, Bytro probably will never allow this because it would break their skinner box system.

It would stop giving players a reason to go online, and the players wouldn't be conditioned to going online to stop from losing and they would just lose interest eventually.
      True... kind of like I said before with:

purplepizza117 wrote:

but who would want to play for someone else when they could play and control their own account completely?
      It's been a while
    • Jaws, it works well in lots of other games. However, I see how it would interfere with the multi-spotting. If that could be worked around, it is something worth considering. I am travelling a lot and some games I can't do much for days, except fool around with a tablet on a frightfully expensive GSM connection.

However, the sitting definitely has lower priority than multi-spotting.