Best Strategies/Units?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Strategies/Units?

I'm not what you could consider a new player but i've never been able to successfully win a game, so i came here to find out what are the best strategies out there, with focus on what units to compose your army of. Any contribution is appreciated.
    • I'll give you mine... it is fairly simple. However, if you play 1.0 you cannot apply my build and strategies.

Usually my overall strategy is to soften the enemy first then use hammer and anvil strategy. Also, coordination is the key I do not put my units in a single mega stack. Lastly I upgrade my units, especially if I find them very useful. I mostly use medium tanks for spearhead then motorized infantry. If I wish to hold my conquered territories I hold with infantry + anti-tank + anti air. Sometimes I use artillery and upgrade them as well. I do not face the enemy without the full coordination of my troops.

That's all for my strategy.
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • It really depends what doctrine you are and the location of the country you are playing to determine what you should build. Most important factor that is universal to all doctrines and countries is that you need some sort of air defence, like anti air, interceptors or rocket fighters. I would reccomend making bombers to, to use your air superiority to your advantage
    • I don’t really set up “armies” in early/mid game instead I just take whatever units that are good for attacking in the area and use those but in late game usually start making “super” armies which consists of the maximum amount of my elite troops (Without hurting SBDE) and I divide them by defensive and offensive stacks and put units in their respective categories. Although I usually end up splitting up the defensive stack to be able to defend I use the offense stack to push through and wreck havoc behind enemy lines.

My offensive stack usually has
      Mechanized Infantry
      Light tanks
      Medium tanks
      Sometimes tank destroyers if I have to face heavy armor but I don’t usually produce them

Defensive stack
      Whatever is left over but I always have artillery that I use to siege cities and forts
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • read my thread on defence and counter attack. it is fairly helpful for noobs. hope u win
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • also we can play a game together i could help you
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I am interested to play with you. I am pretty much a noob myself, I hope you'll be patient with me.

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • sure

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • I f you are not in an alliance, join mine (Armstris Alliance) and we'll play

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

I f you are not in an alliance, join mine (Armstris Alliance) and we'll play
      Oh, I am with the GTEMP Alliance by the way...

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker
    • ooer. well how do we face off??????

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • i will teach you things to help in game

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

ooer. well how do we face off??????
      You can make or play a game then tell me of the game ID. I can search it and join.

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker
    • i cant make a game though im not high command. cant you temporarily leave your alliance while i teach you?please

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Oh. wow youre the alliance owner? what are the chances! but, er, this is embarrasing. what the heck is the game ID ?( (im afraid ur just going to not have a game with me because i dont know. :/ )

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • dont worry your recruit is in good hands. of course i expect your far superior to me and he dosnt need my teahcing, but, ill give what i have :thumbsup:

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • NVM i found out what ID is will send soon

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • also i have one more question. i was game admin in 3 games but i couldnt actually kick anyone inactive. ??????

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength