Help!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I report someone for exploiting the game? I am currently up against this guy who uses and artillery/mechanized infantry strategy, I thought at first he was just SUPER active, but later realized that he was defiantly using a game exploit. (The exploit works like this, he marks a path he wants taken, he sends his "kill squad" out to complete the mission, then the squad does something very peculiar; the squad goes up to the border of the provenance it wants to take, stops, shoots at anything there until its dead, then moves in to take the provenance.) The basic mechanics of this exploit are simple, but it means he can plot his attacks overnight with no repercussion as I can't even get close to his troops without them making a deadly and painful barraging getaway (even with motorized infantry).
    • This response is in 3 parts.
      1. The artillery 'kill squads'
      2. The time the account has existed
      3. The respawn rate

1. It is a special option of High Command. It allows the unit to override all other orders if an enemy is within range. it explains everything said above.

2. You mentioned above that the account has only existed for 15 days. 15 days can mean a lot if you really like the game. He could also have had an account previously but he forgot the password or the account was mistakenly deleted.

3. If this player spends money on high command he definitely is willing to spend gold on healing units or speeding up production.

There really is no good way that I know of to deal with players like this :00002178: .
    • Nojcreator wrote:

b. It's not only his artillery, but also everything else that does it too (goes up to the border, if it's clear it moves in.)
      This can be easily explained as well, with rally points. Rally points are another HC feature, which allow you to set points that you want units to move to after production.

All of these can be explained by High Command. There is no way to cheat like this.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine