EPIC CoW moments!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EPIC CoW moments!

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you have had any awesome invasions/comebacks/unit parlays or anything else that will probably never happen again! If so, please post a pic here. I'm very curious to see what has happened in people's game rounds! :coolman:
  • I was Italy in a 1939 Historical map. France attacked me about 15 days in with naval support from its ally Canada. I had planned with my allies the USSR and Germany to attack France when this happened but my allies went inactive .

The moment the war broke out France who outnumbered me by at least 3:1 seized all of north Italy as my navy was tied down fighting Canada. Fortunately, my mechanized forces seized a defenseless Africa which would be key later.

As the more numerous French forces stormed Italy I faced the choice of evacuation or fighting to the death. I decided to evacuate and reorganize myself . As I still had some commandoes trapped in the Alps I decided that they were going to die anyway so I sent them on a suicide mission to seize Paris. Somehow, my commandos reached Paris with 5 hp left. They slowly started taking back france.

As France finished seizing my core provinces he launched several naval invasions of Africa which I now fully controlled. As most of you will know, Libya has vast oil reserves in 1939 historical and this provided me with a strong economy as I had previously fully developed these provinces. The French forces and Canadian slowly perished as my naval bombers were able to take them out on the open sea. Canada eventually sued for peace while France moved to the defensive.

As mentioned above my forces in Paris were growing and slowly eating France from the inside. Eventually, France went inactive when I reached Marseille and that pretty much left the road to Italy open.

Canada was wise enough to change teams and asked me to join his coalition. We ended up winning together. It was probably my all time favorite win as I had gone from a somewhat major nation to a collection of African colonies with some militia and naval bombers back to being a nuclear superpower.
  • Nice.
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • i have good moments too. will post later. also i am sad i just got betrayed and robbed of coalition victory
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Ok! So right now I’m playing a American HomefrontWar. I’m North Carolina. As I was invading South Carolina (which is active) Virginia attacks me from the north and in the north I have almost no units. Just infantry. It was Day 1. Virginia Virginia kept on sweeping through my north eventually conquering my capital. I lived my troops to Raleigh which was heavily defended by tanks and infantry. As I defended from Virginia, South Carolina eventually started taking back thier land. And they took back all thier land except 1 province and Charlotte (a city). Since I just started recruiting artillery I managed to hold off South Carolina with my full-health infantry and 2 light tanks. I destroyed thier armored cars and took back some provinces. They managed to escape and flee to the Southern provinces of thier land. In the north while Virginia was sleeping I attacked them with my armored cars and artillery. I managed to take back my capital and finally make some iron. Now that I could actually recruit more tanks that’s what I did. Now that it is Day 2 I TORE apart Virginia and took Richmond. And now Virginia onky has some provinces left since I took all of thier cities. And South Carolina is inactive and now I’m invading them. Pennsylvania was also Virginia’s ally but they were no help to them.
  • i don't have many moments i can call even remotely epic. but in my first game as Germany clash of nations i allied myself with Poland, this decisions changed everything, because Poland manipulated me using the anonymous feature of newspaper and then made me attack a number of nations,, finally, when i wanted i wanted assistance, i asked for Poland's help. he sent units into my nation, since i was suspicious of Poland's movements i turned share map to right of way. and lo and behold!
    Poland had attacked me, i decided i take my relatively unscratched army and attacked Poland. i asked his coalition member, Communist Russia to help, and Communist Russia backstabbed Poland! I sent my armies on a collision course to retake berlin, and i started my own offensive into Poland's cores all the while, the French were attacking me.
    i took Danzig, Cracow while the Russians took Warsaw. i later archived the game when i conquered Poland and the French took berlin.
    i found Communist Russia in global chat later and he said that the French were defeated and my country still existed as an AI!!
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Beating the french is not an acievment... they are ze french :| :|

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just a joke... althought France is not very formidable in the game. Also Napoleone was Italian (Italian family born on French soil, and soil does not affect blood), AND napoleone didnt like frnace much.
    LONG LIVE NAPOLEONE
    i reckon my account picture is the best one

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • whowh wrote:

GrandEmpire wrote:

i reckon my account picture is the best one
    I need to make mine the Duke of Wellington
    :fluch: Nah.... Napoleone did beat him a bunch also Waterloo was UNFAIR napoleone had a nation that had been based Duke of "Iron" had BRITISH soldiers with BLING to spend on STUFF.
    Napoleone is still the BEST strategist in history Wellington isnt on the list so HA i win
    ;) :)

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • GrandEmpire wrote:

Nah.... Napoleone did beat him a bunch also Waterloo was UNFAIR napoleone had a nation that had been based Duke of "Iron" had BRITISH soldiers with BLING to spend on STUFF.
    Napoleone is still the BEST strategist in history Wellington isnt on the list so HA i win
    Don't care.

Wellington had dudes in skirts on his side. Napoleon had dudes wearing fur on their heads.

****I know the pic is ww1 but that just shows you how awesome they are :D
    Images
    • ab5de48c81438f4d6fec415f9d0b9b7e.jpg

56.47 kB, 640×629, viewed 102 times
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... i have been bested... Nothing can beat skirts.... OR CAN IT? Napoleone had guys with, er, 3 EYES so THERE i am going INSANE

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • STAINS? theyre well,, stains but no its like damagedjcugluabvgdnjrvsefwv

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength