A winning question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition and individual have different thresholds to win... when you pass the individual threshold, YOU win; when you pass the coalition threshold, you win together.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Last Warrior wrote:

No, coalition with single member still need coalition points to end game. Coalition member with enough solo points, is not eble win while his coalition has not enough coalition Victory points. Also there are two way leave coalition or get enough points for coalition Victory.
      Are you really sure about that? Because I seem to remember winning an individual victory when my coalition mates where slacking so far behind that I got to the individual threshold before the coalition got to the joint threshold...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Last Warrior wrote:

No, coalition with single member still need coalition points to end game. Coalition member with enough solo points, is not eble win while his coalition has not enough coalition Victory points. Also there are two way leave coalition or get enough points for coalition Victory.
      Are you really sure about that? Because I seem to remember winning an individual victory when my coalition mates where slacking so far behind that I got to the individual threshold before the coalition got to the joint threshold...
      It was like that several years ago but was changed by us to leave the choice to the player.
    • When you are a member of a coalition your personal points are ignored. Only the coalition points will be compared to the coalition threshold to decide victory.

Roko, you shouldn’t have wandered off for so long, you missed a few things. :P
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Roko, you shouldn’t have wandered off for so long, you missed a few things. :P
      Well, this is not really a common event... you have to be like twice as strong as the rest of the coalition combined, it doesn't happen that often.
      - BIG DADDY.