I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anpere wrote:

1.0 and 1.5 has their positives and their negatives. Although, I have to disagree with the 1.0 hype train. 1.5 is better than 1.0 and they even stated this is the BEGINNING of what they have planned.
      The 1.5 deserve an opportunity at least. In my humble opinion, is already very good. I played with 2 differents tactics in 2 differents maps the 100 and the new 22.

On the 100, I was Ontario and I reached to occupy Quebec and some states of the north of USA. Because of the impediments of North America to have a conquer policy in a long term (if you don't put enough time), I decided to do a coalition with 3 more, splitting the north continent in 4 equal parts. The tactic was due to the fierce of the enemies; protect the conquer land on the previous days, until the last men. This mean:
      1. Put every single resource on industry (mostly) and technology, making the cheaps units (land, air, sea) to protect the border. Mainly submarines.
      2. Once you reach some good points of tech' and improve to the maximum the industry, having your best posible economy stats, you begin to level up the border units. Becoming in more or less 4 days from there, a nation to be fear.
      (This works perfectly, I fought with the second on the ranking and I didn't die, moreover, I was a headache for him).

On the 22, I was caucasus, allied with Russian Empire and Turkey. I used the first days to conquer a few resource's provinces and reach my top of economy, researching missiles, medium tanks, mechanized AA, and light mechanized infantry. The enemy took most Europe and North Africa. In a matter of days, our forces setoff theirs, and we win.

I think that I didn't used the Axis politics so is more easy encrease the economy first and then move to troops.