Dominion Antarctica

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dominion Antarctica

With the news of 1.5 being the standard and eventually phasing out 1.0 I am a bit confused and afraid.

The Antarctica map is by far the best map for me. The invulnerable cores and king of the hill scenario are addictive. Due to this mechanic most people have different strategies on this map. I personally wait out until I have built functional IC's in all my cores and then attack for more efficiency.

In the 1.5 gamemode, units can only be produced in cities and currently the antarctica map has no cities so I just have a simple question, How many cities will we have in the bridgeheads and and in the garisons. Will there even be a antartica mode in 1.5 or will there be no more antartica maps ?
    • Building IC is very expensive. It's better to conquer a lab where you will get 3 more IC for free. Read this guide I wrote with one of the best strategies to win the Antartica map: How to win the Antarctica Map
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Even without new City added to Corps, it will be same strategy like in classic version.

Airforces, airfields, some land units for defense chokepoints, since recruiting times in new version are quicklier we dont need more producing spots, then core zones. But Yeah, core zones need at least 2 cities, better 5.

Speed of land units is increased, also another contra point against adding cities to defencive corps. And all Labs have already a cities zone.
    • BlazingInfernos wrote:

With the news of 1.5 being the standard and eventually phasing out 1.0 I am a bit confused and afraid.

The Antarctica map is by far the best map for me. The invulnerable cores and king of the hill scenario are addictive. Due to this mechanic most people have different strategies on this map. I personally wait out until I have built functional IC's in all my cores and then attack for more efficiency.

In the 1.5 gamemode, units can only be produced in cities and currently the antarctica map has no cities so I just have a simple question, How many cities will we have in the bridgeheads and and in the garisons. Will there even be a antartica mode in 1.5 or will there be no more antartica maps ?
      The Antarctica map will also make its way to 1.5. We don't know for sure yet, but it will be in the coming 1-3 months probably. Bridgeheads (maybe also AIs) will get additional urban provinces, just like we added Urban provinces to the other 1.5 maps as well where players had less than 5.