How to Pave The Road to Victory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Pave The Road to Victory

Your entire roadmap for the future. The roadmap is not always perfect and will need to change in accordance to your situation. The Road to Victory is not always there and you have to pave it yourself.
      The road will have to start with research. You have to immediately initiate research and get over your enemy. Here is a rough idea of a research roadmap, IF there is no research already done at start of game:

• Militia. Not a very strong unit, but cheap and fast to produce. Should be essential since it is arguably best defensive unit, and can also hold enemy back while building up
      • Armoured Car. Armoured cars can go against ANY infantry unit, so they should be researched early. Although I personally have never seen them used in later stages of a game, they open the way to tanks and are useful.
      • Light tank. You might think we should research infantry first, but no. You have to try to get light tanks fairly early in the game. They are very good units that can be used even in very late stages. They can out-manoeuvre enemy but are best for quick invasion or counter offensive build up.
      • Infantry. I believe that militia are more used and more produced than infantry as well as BETTER. I am not sure about dis/advantages of unit, but I know that it should be researched because otherwise Motorized/Mechanized infantry and commandos would remain locked.
      • Mechanized Infantry. probably best unit in the game. It gets both tank and infantry dis/advantages, so it is usable in nearly all terrain. Fast, Furious, got to research it! If you want you can research motorized infantry instead but they don’t get tank advantages and are just FAST infantry.
      • Interceptor. The reason this came so late is because all units damage air forces and even if attacked by a large airforce a quick research and production of anti-air should do it. So, planes are not an early essential. By this point in the game though, you have to start thinking about your air force.
      • Medium tank. I put it rather late because the Light Tank is fairly equal and Medium Tanks should come in later as heavier and slower weapons to be used as a backbone.
      • Tactical Bomber/Tank destroyers. Either would be good at this point as both are strong tank killers.
      • No essentials left.

Now, as you start researching you have to begin surveillance. Every Border Country is both a threat and a possible area for conquest. How do you decide which front to defend? Think: What will they gain by conquering me?- How are their relations with me?-are they fighting in another war already?. These questions will ensure that you shift your defences in the right direction.

Construction will need to begin. Start to build industry in your core urban provinces. Getting a good economy going early will be vital for the future. Try to build infrastructure connecting your cities.

Try to have an anti-air for every urban province. More offensive units are better early on. Maintain a good relationship with neighbour countries.

THE RISE OF YOUR EMPIRE

Now you have a foundation for an empire. In Europe, there are many good options for colonisation- the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, etc. In Asia there is Iran, Afghanistan, Tibe, Iraq, etc. Invade the country you think would best benefit you, in terms of production and your sphere of influence.

SPHERE OF INFLUENCE- your sphere of influence is basically the area your Air Force, Navy and Army have stabilised. For example, as the United Kingdom you have the English Channel and North Sea as part of your sphere of influence. There are a few things which determine your sphere of influence:

• The area must be stabilised, that means there cannot be open fighting.
      • Your view of the area must be complete. If you don’t have complete sight of the area, it is not in your sphere.
      • You have to own the said province, or have ships in the said waters.
      • Any area in your sphere has to dominated by Land, Air, Navy.

So, what is the use of your sphere of influence? it helps you organize. But more than that, understanding your sphere mean you know how far your dominance goes.

Monitoring a colony should be easy. You should have faster units there (So if you want to attack through the colony you can do it faster, but if you are attacked so you can withdraw quickly and defend) and some planes.

Creating an empire isn’t simple.Try to develop and stabilise a colony before expanding further. But, what is the best way to invade? You need intel. You need to know their weaknesses. Usually a Blitzkrieg style assault is best. Invading islands is harder.

Some tips for managing and creating empire:

*don’t have a large unused military it would consume too much. Increase production during war or when threat is high.

*Engage in trade/market.

*Don’t start unnecessary wars.

*Don’t forget terrain.

DEFENCE AND COUNTERATTACK

*DEFENSIVE BUILD-UP- You need a network of roads going from all the important production provinces to the front.2 lines of level 1 forts are better than 1 line of level 3 forts, as you can fall back. Falling back is important. Start construction of airstrips too. Remember to have anti-air in urban provinces since the enemy is sure to bomb them. the moment the enemy’s air force collapses you can start bombardment. spy as much as possible. Try having defensive units on the front, and offensive units back to launch counterattacks.don’t pointlessly hold on to doomed urban provinces.

COUNTER ATTACKS-

BULLCHARGE STRATEGY- enemy’s invasion force has been crippled, immediately launch an attack. With Bullcharge only ground should be focused upon. Each stack should have anti-air. Bullcharge’s build up itself is mainly heavy units, H tanks, Commandos and railroad guns/rockets. How Bullcharge goes is that you launch 1 rocket at every enemy front province then send in the Heavys toward urban cities. Lighter units will take the rural provinces with speed. This is a very good strategy and I have used it successfully against enemies who outnumbered me 2 to 1.
      SILVER WOLF STRATEGY- I did not create this strategy by myself. It was discussed out with some of my friends. Basically the strategy uses the mixed units to its utmost advantage. You need to create a PERFECTLY balanced stack (1 heavy tank, 1 tank destroyer, 1 mechanized infant. or commando, 1 ant air, 1 anti-tank, 1 armoured car) for each front province. You advance ONE province a time with a broad front advance and smother enemy. This strategy is fairly reliable, but can be costly and slow.

Seems like you’ve worn yourself out, and the enemy is still aplenty! But how is this possible?
      Well, it IS possible to wear out an invading force without taking Much casualties. It is called the MAXIMUM CASUALTY POLICY. How its done is a few different ways. The most common is to use the forces best matched against enemy troops. Other ways include wolf pack attacks, best use of defences, etc. So, if this happens what do you do? Well, me, Napoleon Bonaparte am here to answer that. You do NOT keep the land you’ve taken. Instead immediately fall back to original defence line in your provinces. The land you’ve taken is destroyed anyways. However, if some urban cities still have something like level 2 tank plant, keep weaker units there to make sure of their destruction. When you reach your original defence line, create a big force, wait, then use the maximum casualty policy and ATTACK. There is no chance your enemy still has forces left, because A. he doesn’t know you retreated, he thought you had been wiped out, so he wouldn’t keep reserves. B. he would be rebuilding his lost provinces, so his production would be paused.

Now that you have created a small empire, a stable production line, made your alliances, its time to explore: REGIONAL SUPREMACY

here are the Regions (for bigger maps):

*Western Europe (from Portugal and UK to Germany and Italy’s eastern borders)

*Eastern Europe (Nordic area, from Moscow to the end of Poland and Balkan area, Turkey NOT included)

* North Africa (Western French colonies to Egypt)

*South Africa (British, Portugal, South Africa and Belgium)

*Middle East (Persia, Afghanistan, Turkey and the Arab peninsula to the Suez Canal)

*Siberia (Moscow to Afghanistan to Xinxiang to Tana Tuvu)

* Far East (Japan, Mongolia, Eastern Soviet Russia, Manchukuo)

* South Asia (India, China, South East Asia)

*Oceania (Pacific region around Australia)

* North America

*South America

there are three kinds of Regional Supremacy:

*Social

*Militarily

*Economic

Regional Social Supremacy (RSS) explains the nation with the most alliances. You will know who to attack and could make friends with this Social Giant. The Social Supreme of your region will dictate your future plans.

Regional Military Supremacy (RMS) explains the Military Supreme of the region. How this is decided varies. The size is important, but overall you have to look at urban provinces and army to decide. Try to have this title. Then you can break out to another region.

Regional Economic Supremacy (RES) explains the country with the best economy in your region. This can help you a lot. You’ll know who to trade with and more.

Of course, a nation can be multiple supremacies. Its best to avoid those giants. Regions can also help with your expansion. Try to dominate your region before breaking out into other regions.

MY CLASSING OF NATIONS:

Dwarfs (Very weak nations- small, ideal for colonisation)

Lesser Empires (Small empires, good for combat)

Greater Empires (Empires controlled by weaker nations, good for alliance)

Powers (Powerful nations, try to avoid combat)

Superpowers (superpowers, strong starting e.g. USSR, USA, UK)

Mega Empires (large empires)

Supreme Empires (Strong empires, in control of entire regions)

Well, now you know how to pave a road to victory.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Im sorry this thread was twice as long but i was only allowed 10000 charachters
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • You have forgotten the most important part which is artillery (against armour) and rocket artillery (against unarmoured). It's the only unit that can deal manage from a range without taking any damage itself. When you put a meat shield in front of your artillery to protect them against enemy attack they will last you all game long. Put a couple anti air in the stack with the artillery as they are very vounerable against air.

My perfect stack is: mot/mech infantry, medium tank, SP anti air, SP artillery, SP rocket artillery. The mot/mech infantry and medium tank will stop anything that wants to attack your artillery, the SP anti air will protect your artillery and the combi or SP artillery and SP rocket artillery can take out anything what the enemy throws at you. These units are also pretty fast and it's very hard for your enemy to find an answer against this combination.

The Mot/mech infantry can leave the stack to grab empty provinces. In support you will have tactical bombers (against armoured) and attack bombers (against armoured). They will deal with any single fast units that want to slip trough your lines and will provide air support when in big battles. Of course your bombers need to be protected with interceptors against enemy planes.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • yes i know but FORUM only allowed 10000 characters i cut out TWO pages artillery WAS on there

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • oh no what happened is i write these on Word then copy, then i couldnt post because it said only 10000 characters And, you see, after pasting in thread I delete the word document permanently. So I had to cut out lots of the thread and didn’t think of splitting it into two parts. I regret that now.

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • lol

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • no other criticsm??

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength