In-game coalition issue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-game coalition issue

Sent in a but report. I am unable to join a coalition or create one.
      While that may seem a minor issue let me tell you it's not...

I have share map with my allies but I can't set my troops on 'aggressive' as we just found out the hard way.

I had my planes using an allies airports and was 2 jumps into them from my closest airport and patrolling over my allies troops while the enemy was patrolling over his. My ally was asleep so I was saving/protecting them while also killing the enemy planes.
      Next thing I know I am at war with my ally! It appears one of our ships got within firing range and it unloaded on each other!
      My planes then quit protecting him and went back to the nearest airport and turned into transports - which was in range of the enemy planes who now could finish off my friends ground troops and then my transports.

So I can't protect my shores by using aggressive or set my arty to aggressive and my allies loses his ground troops and I lose my planes...FIX THE DARN PROBLEM... :wallbash :wallbash
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • Smile...I know...you think writing all these letters back to the dead soldiers parents and telling them that they shouldn't have died is easy?
      Or having invested as much time in a game only to have something like this happen?
      This one is a big one.
      "Until there are clearly defined and enforceable rules for hand-to-hand combat, there can't be rules in global war. Kill em all!"
    • Just an fyi...I was able to apply just now...I don't know when my ally will be on and see if he can accept me. But at least I could apply.
    • Point taken...I think this was first reported sometime Saturday my time. It is now Tuesday my time...

People like me who have the patience of a gnat, the 4 days seemed like a very long time.