New Roleplay Group looking for members!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Roleplay Group looking for members!

Greetings Call of War players!

Whether you play this game because you are a history fan, or just love strategy games in general, I'm sure many of us can agree that roleplaying in normal rounds is always difficult as there is always that one player who is always taking over every country in sight, and therefore not much roleplaying gets done. Today I'd like to advertise our roleplay group and share what makes us so special. Since our group uses discord for most of the roleplaying, it is a requirement.

While roleplay groups are nothing new to Call of War, as I'm sure many of us have heard of a few different groups, I would like to advertise my roleplaying group, ARPC, or Alliance Roleplaying Crew. Although we are a newer group and have less members than some of the bigger communities, we are still a fun tightly knit group. Some of the things that make our roleplay group unique are;

1. A year system in accordance with the time limits that 1.5 rounds now include

2. Realistic "tech trees" for the time period that the round starts in, that progress as years go by in the roleplay

3. Roleplays on large and small maps (primarily the 10 player historic map and the 25 player historic map, several smaller maps can be ongoing if we have an excess of players)

4. Rules to prevent attacking 20 AI at once, so that the roleplay is more realistic and everyone can't go on murderous rampages against the AI nations

5. A peace period for all players so everyone can get comfortable with their nation, and build up their defenses

6. Special chats for roleplaying in-character as your nation, or nation's leader

7. Help regarding Call of War if you should need it

Thank you for reading this and considering to join our group! Here is an invite link to our discord for anyone who is interested in joining. We hope to see you there! Please privately message me for the discord link.